SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Ah, I suspected as much. Wanted to drop it here to see what y’all think. ‘Cause it looked too sketchy. Plus, as mentioned, they use the exact language that ‘True Gamers™’ would get all bent out of shape about. I mean, I could see them using a multi-billionaire mayor of the city as the final boss for the Saints to take down but this just seemed too…obvious.

100% agree that we’ll not believe it as it doesn’t come from official sources.

Saw this potential leak on Twitter regarding general gameplay so... spoilers. Also, take with a great, GREAT grain of salt. This person might just be a troll trying to rile everyone up.

Disclaimer: I'm liberal as fuck, so while I'm perfectly fine with this I imagine some might not be into it sooooooo.....

View attachment 31735

The TL;DR version of it:

-> President is allegory to Donald Trump, with slogans of 'Make Santo Ileso Great Again'
-> Several emotes have you waving a BLM flag and flags for the LGBT+
-> Activites include: killing bigots including a guy called Kyle Rittencar
-> You can remove triggering things in the game
-> Oh, and a story character dies.

Again, those just pertain to general gameplay stuff -- doesn't say anything about the main plot.
1652961340420.png

I'm glad they're starting to take a stance against lies and rumors like that one. Misinformation is becoming such a damn problem in this community especially from certain accounts, I'm not gonna say names but we know exactly who it's coming from. It's getting slanderous and borderline harmful to the developers.

i m very relieved about this. I want them go down but i dont want them take us down with them like that 😆 if half of those things were true idk if i would be able to say i am Sr fan in publicly. I saw it yestersday on the twitter and cant even think what to say or do.
Well you spread lies too, I'm lucky they didn't clock you already with the whole propaganda nonsense you spread everywhere.

*sweats*

Uh, in other news, I just found out from the recent gameplay clip that YOU CAN SAVE BOSSES THAT YOU CREATE IN A FOLDER!! AWESOME!! I was hoping they’d bring that back from Saints Row IV.

I already am making plans for the characters I’ll make.

*sweats*

Uh, in other news, I just found out from the recent gameplay clip that YOU CAN SAVE BOSSES THAT YOU CREATE IN A FOLDER!! AWESOME!! I was hoping they’d bring that back from Saints Row IV.

I already am making plans for the characters I’ll make.
Yup, they've shown us that in the CC showcase. Tho one exciting thing about the latest footage is that they upped the number of how many characters we can save. (in showcase, the limit is 16, but in the latest one, its 24)

I might already have a half-dozen boss ideas already.

Maybe more
My in-story Boss will be a ginger-haired woman with freckles, the British accent we heard in one of the trailers, and a prosthetic arm. :p The other Bosses will be for goofing off. xD

And due to the prosthetic limbs options, I must find a way to re-create Post-Mustafar Anakin xD

Back