SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Maybe the embargo for journalists got lifted so they can publish their reviews now

Saw this potential leak on Twitter regarding general gameplay so... spoilers. Also, take with a great, GREAT grain of salt. This person might just be a troll trying to rile everyone up.

Disclaimer: I'm liberal as fuck, so while I'm perfectly fine with this I imagine some might not be into it sooooooo.....

1652949525103.png

The TL;DR version of it:

-> President is allegory to Donald Trump, with slogans of 'Make Santo Ileso Great Again'
-> Several emotes have you waving a BLM flag and flags for the LGBT+
-> Activites include: killing bigots including a guy called Kyle Rittencar
-> You can remove triggering things in the game
-> Oh, and a story character dies.

Again, those just pertain to general gameplay stuff -- doesn't say anything about the main plot.

If you know anything about SR, Volition or DeepSilver, you find so much misinformation in the text, like how they say they wrote GooH endings when we know who the singular writer for GooH was, or thinking Volition has anything to do with the DSCC.
It's made up shit, the wording is literally the same phrases the haters use like Watch Dogs 2 clone and mentioning the lack of Gat and using his voice actor to create a narrative of "uwu poor Daniel wanted to return so badly but evil wokelition spat in his face". All of this is basically exactly what they wanna hear. If this person existed, DeepSilver would have no problem identifying them based on how much this fanfiction narrows down the role and position this alleged employee used to fill.

Back