SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Yea, it would be great to see Oleg, Viola or even Jezebel in the reboot. Old gangs? Morningstar hell yea!
Would love to see the morningstar back too. Those female soldiers have my fave outfits. I think there was more potential with loren until he was cut short in the third game. Felt like a wasted opportunity having him die like that

I'm just glad were likely NOT getting main story missions that are nothing but tutorials for open world stuff like in 3.

That was the real low-point for me.
Agreed, if they want to turn the Activities and Diversions into a Campaign, it should not interfere with the main Campaign.

It should be an optional extra Campaign to be played alongside the main Campaign.

At what time during the day will this be taking place (baring in mind I live in the UK), cos I don't wanna get up super early only to find out that it's not released until 23:00?

Cos I'm at work all day too. So if it's before 10:30 or after 22:30 then I'll see it on release, if its between those two times, I'll have to wait. And the anticipation is already digging deep into my skull.

At what time during the day will this be taking place (baring in mind I live in the UK), cos I don't wanna get up super early only to find out that it's not released until 23:00?

Cos I'm at work all day too. So if it's before 10:30 or after 22:30 then I'll see it on release, if its between those two times, I'll have to wait. And the anticipation is already digging deep into my skull.
8PM your time. Usually simply putting a time like "9PM CEST" into Google will result in it showing you what time that is according to the time your device is set to.

8PM your time. Usually simply putting a time like "9PM CEST" into Google will result in it showing you what time that is according to the time your device is set to.
Got something to look forward to when I get back from work then. Sweet. Thanks for the time.

Back