SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

tim-wasson-screen0311-001.jpg

tim-wasson-screen1104-014.jpg

tim-wasson-screen1103-022.jpg

Source and more pics: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Pend08

The game is hella beautiful

I am loving this desert setting. I'm hoping there's a lot of secrets in Santo Ileso. Old Western Towns, an old Steam Train, maybe a cave with a custom Hammerhead edited to resemble the iconic DeLorean Time Machine? I'd pray for a crashed Starbug out in the open desert somewhere, but that might be too much wishful thinking.

I am loving this desert setting. I'm hoping there's a lot of secrets in Santo Ileso. Old Western Towns, an old Steam Train, maybe a cave with a custom Hammerhead edited to resemble the iconic DeLorean Time Machine? I'd pray for a crashed Starbug out in the open desert somewhere, but that might be too much wishful thinking.
I'm really hoping the boss can work out as the bartender LOL 😂😂 and can disguise herself to find the hitman with this her detective route.

And also Some People around Santo lleso should hunt you too since You are the most dangerous person in this games.. and hire some hitman too

Going off the "Buisnesses in Santo Illeso" thread, I'm already impressed by how many brands there are, some familiar, some altered and some brand new.

Back