SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Eh, mascots like that have been a thing since SR1. As long as it's ones like these that actually fit to a business, it's fine, they're world building just like the businesses themselves. It's the straight up furry ones that bother me since those are just for the lulz.
1648574539459.png
1648574545863.png

The mascot maybe just fine.. but seeing those Mascot from SRTT and IV are back this bother me off.. and we don't know the NPcs Behaviour will be good or no.. i'm waiting another gameplay from them.. so My Pre order will be worth it.

Eh, mascots like that have been a thing since SR1. As long as it's ones like these that actually fit to a business, it's fine, they're world building just like the businesses themselves. It's the straight up furry ones that bother me since those are just for the lulz.
View attachment 31213
Because of Bucky in SR 2006, I can't pass a Hot Dog Mascot without throwing a grenade at him in any SR game. So here's hoping the Hot Dog Mascot will be roaming Santo Ileso, just waiting for my grenades.

Because of Bucky in SR 2006, I can't pass a Hot Dog Mascot without throwing a grenade at him in any SR game. So here's hoping the Hot Dog Mascot will be roaming Santo Ileso, just waiting for my grenades.
Whats wrong with the Hot dog mascot lol they are so nicely and always compliment to my character everytime..

Back