SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

If Layered Outfit comeback,Fight club back,Some great melee move back.. hell yeah im in.. i don't care if people call this Woke row. As long i can customize my character are more better than previous Games(SR1,2 probably unbeaten for the customize just say it) What i concern was story its good or bad we see it later when the games come out and we judge it then.

Yeah I never found that aspect of SR3 funny or particularly entertaining, but simultaneously Agents of Mayhem had a lot of unfunny writing that missed the mark. The studio has demonstrated good writing in the past (and despite being essentially a standalone expansion pack 4 had a lot of excellent character moments), but how the writing ends up is definitely one of my biggest concerns.

There is a huge difference between crude humour, which is totally fine, but isn't inherently funny or clever, and actively stifling or self censoring based on supposed moral prejudices and biased sensibilities. If they censor the character creator, for example, that will be disappointing to me.

As is thoroughly demonstrated by the modding communities and fandoms for The Sims, Bethesda Games, VRchat, Cyberpunk, Final Fantasy, and various art communities, there is a huge audience of women who are incredibly supportive of sex positive character portrayals, and there is a strong potential market looking for good character customization in gaming that has been severely under-served.

I'm totally fine with a change in tone in regards to the style of humour and crude jokes, not because there is anything inherently immoral about that, but just in the hopes of good writing, characters and fun storytelling. But I will definitely be saddened if the new title has regressed in its portrayal of sexuality and its exploration of mature elements of the cityscape and world building, because essentially every triple A game in the last two generations doesn't treat their consumers like adults.

I want to reiterate this point by noting that Lost Ark's character creator is receiving an overwhelmingly positive reception, and the idealized and sex positive designs are being openly celebrated among a tonne of women.

I want to reiterate this point by noting that Lost Ark's character creator is receiving an overwhelmingly positive reception, and the idealized and sex positive designs are being openly celebrated among a tonne of women.
Well, good to know Amazon's doing at least one thing right.

Well, good to know Amazon's doing at least one thing right.
Amazon did actually censor the games localization and attempted to modify some content, which is rather malicious and something I'm not a fan of, but generally speaking the game is primarily the same as the Korean development team designed it.

There is something to be said for allowing more choices and more character freedom (something the developers themselves acknowledged they would change in regard to gender locked classes), but it serves as a good example of how different character designs aren't inherently immoral and shouldn't be treated as such.

Glad to know the korean devs havent been ruined by this woke agenda and are still making good looking characters and aesthetic designs

Amazon did actually censor the games localization and attempted to modify some content, which is rather malicious and something I'm not a fan of, but generally speaking the game is primarily the same as the Korean development team designed it.

There is something to be said for allowing more choices and more character freedom (something the developers themselves acknowledged they would change in regard to gender locked classes), but it serves as a good example of how different character designs aren't inherently immoral and shouldn't be treated as such.
Black Desert online is the first time i'm seeing how good the character Creation it is in Korean game.. sadly the game was really worst than it looks force you to grind forever.. and yep RNG cause many Player left because they didn't give you pity on this Gacha Blade and Souls the Best examples korea always have best game but yep most of it i'm telling you are now almost dying and leaving by their player.

(Avoid playing Mobile BDO cause Indonesian and Thailand always have war Chat and The guild member always like Gender equality they roast Little CP member because cannot raise the number for a week.. but didn't roast the female that has little CP lol worst experience i ever had when getting kicked when join the guild for the first time.. they force me to play the game 24 hours that was insane i rather play SR 2 all day long)

Why have they kept this video hidden for so long? This is what should have been released on day one.

5 months away, but now it's gonna feel like 5 years. Hopefully I can stay this hyped until it's released.

I was sceptical at first, but this is the reassurance I needed. Never doubt the masters, they know what they're doing. But when it comes to "DS"...

Shaundi: They suck at marketing, what can I say?
Yeah... For me the Hype is already wearing off. I'll still play the game when it's released, but I'm no longer too impatient to wait for it.

Its alright then but i'm still hype for this game.. this SRR have amusement park so this SR will cure my dissapointment after seeing SRTT and SRIV.. while those SR still included og cast.. but hey if customize System still in the game.. i don't care about those 2 male support.. maybe Neenah got my attention in this trailer.

Yeah... For me the Hype is already wearing off. I'll still play the game when it's released, but I'm no longer too impatient to wait for it.

Back