SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

This is not strategy , i shared my opinon and i dont have a problem with the people who has hope for reboot. I didnt call them fool or such . I think you should reread all this. I said i didnt like it and it doesnt look made for old fans and i dont have to buy it just because it named Saints Row.

Once again i never use or mean such a thing you should read what i said and understand before make a comment about it. And Singa called my argument stupid and Admixon called me dumb because of the things i didnt said just like you. Who is more civilized now? In the name of Hazreti Muhammed Mustafa sallallahü aleyi vessellem you are the ones act like 5 here. All you guys can do distortion my words then blame me just because i am dissapointed and telling this. If you guys really want to argue me about this reboot in civilized and in sense i m ok with this. Just stop making things up and stop pretending to say things I didn't say.
I'm sorry if I have offended you.
From now, I will try to read your posts carefully & will try to have civilized conversation with you about reboot's ups & downs.

In terms of recent news, The SR twitter account pasted the important stuff from the article for more to see, and told us to wait for more stuff to show.

Oh Volition, you IDIOT! Had they released that video they wouldn’t have had near the level of hate they do now. -_-

OK, watching the leaked video, I have thoughts. I’ve put them in spoiler tags for safety.

• “Excluding Eli, the group come from each of the different factions.”
Huh, OK. So we know Neenah comes from the Panteros and Kevin is from the Idols… And we know the Boss seems to have had military training… Waaaait a minute…

The Boss was once member of the Marshalls? Is it possible that the beginning has us being kicked out of the Marshals due to a botched first mission?

• The Boss is seen entering a building surrounded by Los Panteros and they say, “Where the fuck is Kevin?” Something tells me at some point in the main quest, Kevin goes missing.

• Seems like Sceptic Truck and Insurance Fraud are back, and the ragdoll for the latter is comical.

Oh, and from the official Saints Row Twitter:

Last edited:
Oh Volition, you IDIOT! Had they released that video they wouldn’t have had near the level of hate they do now. -_-

OK, watching the leaked video, I have thoughts. I’ve put them in spoiler tags for safety.

• “Excluding Eli, the group come from each of the different factions.”
Huh, OK. So we know Neenah comes from the Panteros and Kevin is from the Idols… And we know the Boss seems to have had military training… Waaaait a minute…

The Boss was once member of the Marshalls? Is it possible that the beginning has us being kicked out of the Marshals due to a botched first mission?

• The Boss is seen entering a building surrounded by Los Panteros and they say, “Where the fuck is Kevin?” Something tells me at some point in the main quest, Kevin goes missing.

• Seems like Sceptic Truck and Insurance Fraud are back, and the ragdoll for the latter is comical.

Oh, and from the official Saints Row Twitter:
About the boss, it seems like the idea of Vic Vance in Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories.. It could be a smart move if that happens.

More thoughts:

Also, in the leaked clip, we see the Boss and her friends entering an abandoned church whereupon she sees the image of an angel ala the Saints iconw

- At the start of the game, Kevin thinks he's found it with the Idols, but at some point he drops flag

- We see a segment that looks like the Boss jamming it out with someone onstage. A potential activity?

More thoughts:

Also, in the leaked clip, we see the Boss and her friends entering an abandoned church whereupon she sees the image of an angel ala the Saints iconw

- At the start of the game, Kevin thinks he's found it with the Idols, but at some point he drops flag

- We see a segment that looks like the Boss jamming it out with someone onstage. A potential activity?
About Kevin dropping his flag i believe is a reference of Julius with the Vice Kings..

Back