SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Thats what i though they want all Gamers from whole platform can try this games... Since this game will be always be issues for everyone.... But oh well its their marketing i'm looking forward what next platform they will added

I try to recreate it in SRTT since the face design are different seeing jarros change the skull part don't ruin her face buddy.. you can make another one.. the result are so bad in SRR too i decide not to recreate my female blonde from SR2... Luckily i can make another one based on my novel story 🥰😋... So yeah don't push yourself man.
But see thats the beauty of a Reboot, take inspiration from your og character and make him or her better then before, kinda like in an alternate universe typa deal. Im playing through saints row 2 3 and 4 again and hopefully beat them before launch. My og character was a overweight caucasian with a attitude and a short temper. Can only imagine my new boss

They need to bring back voiceline like"Wooohooo nice ride!" instead another zoom camera when hijack the car i hate that

But see thats the beauty of a Reboot, take inspiration from your og character and make him or her better then before, kinda like in an alternate universe typa deal. Im playing through saints row 2 3 and 4 again and hopefully beat them before launch. My og character was a overweight caucasian with a attitude and a short temper. Can only imagine my new boss
Like i said it will ruin it thats why i decide no to recreate it they will stuck forever in stilwater and its fine by me :(

Back