SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Hot take, but I actually found the Boss Factory to be better (barring clothing options) at making my dream characters than SR2! Like, the body and face-shaping versatility feels like the best yet and not only having facial presets but being able to pick and choose specific parts from a specific preset is a life saver for anyone with weak slider-fu like me!

I also feel this odd nostalgic warmth for making us work through the plot/side stuff to unlock more outlandish outfits instead of MTX-ing *everything*.

Curious to see the plot as they seem to be mainly showing us the beginning, so here's hoping we can mold these college kids into someone as (or close to) vicious as their predecessors!

Last edited:
Can I just say that I'm so glad to see how much progress Volition have made with ears.

Ears.png

Last edited:
Not sure why you are thinking I thought volition was making a game for OG fans? My post was pretty clear. Release the real Saints Row characters since it seems they have been abandoned and my "wishful" thinking would be for a different developer to develop a real SR. People can still wish for things right?
Sure we can still wish stuff and we can get it if we really want.

There are many other fans wanting the same thing.

I m sick of being ignored by the Volition too and they make it clear that they wont give what we want.

Ofc we have every right to ask games like orginal ones. If Volition wont do it, then fk them . I am also hoping some old community members going to make a Saints Row game them self. Yeah maybe they wont name it as a Saints Row ,use same character names , brands etc but they can use Bling Bling or such name and as long as it feels Saints Row , its going to be a Saints Row game for me and i m sure we wont wait 8 years too.
Well please go make your own game instead of sitting on youtube, reddit, and the forums complaining and also making cringe-ass videos about how the old cast hates the reboot cast for the 50th time.

ANYWAYS, because y'all are derailing this thread with nonsense. I recently saw a compiled bug list and it's really good to know that some of them were tackled already, like the blueish tint on certain clothing items.

ANYWAYS, because y'all are derailing this thread with nonsense. I recently saw a compiled bug list and it's really good to know that some of them were tackled already, like the blueish tint on certain clothing items
The blueish tint seems to be an issue with the character creator menu, and items reflecting the lighting generated by the creator menu. It happens all the time in virtually every game with character creator, I just never see it be this way.

And while on the topic of this, if anyone notices any more bugs, glitches or issues with the demo, you can report them here so they'd be fixed in the full game.

The blueish tint seems to be an issue with the character creator menu, and items reflecting the lighting generated by the creator menu. It happens all the time in virtually every game with character creator, I just never see it be this way.

And while on the topic of this, if anyone notices any more bugs, glitches or issues with the demo, you can report them here so they'd be fixed in the full game.
I'd mention about the Swimsuits no longer being able to be worn with Jackets, but I have no idea how to submit a report, there doesn't seem to be an option on the site to type one out.

Well please go make your own game instead of sitting on youtube, reddit, and the forums complaining and also making cringe-ass videos about how the old cast hates the reboot cast for the 50th time.

ANYWAYS, because y'all are derailing this thread with nonsense. I recently saw a compiled bug list and it's really good to know that some of them were tackled already, like the blueish tint on certain clothing items.
Yepp you start the fire again in admixon post he just say his opinion why you must overhate him huhh i don't understand with you.. Grown up we talking about SRR don't put some personal things you hate in here

Don't worry, I got this.

Translation:

I'm so sorry Volition's latest Saints Row is not to your liking. I guess if you know how to make a better, more profitable and worthwhile Saints Row, then maybe you could do something constructive about it, instead of just complaining about them not doing it for you.

After all, Volition's already made their choice, so it's not like they can just scrap the whole thing and start over, they have to see their project through to the end.

But no one's stopping you from reviving the vibe of the original SR series in your own parody of the franchise.

And this is just a suggestion, so there's no need to blow things out of proportion.

Back