SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

And how big and how will you limit the world? Saints Row used to be only islands and if you fly, swimming or just ran towards the limits of sea, you get u-turn to go back. So how it will be done in land? Just the same?
It looks like we'll have deserts instead of water this time

I only wonder about some specific things in the game:

How detail will be edit The Boss? As usually edit all face and body type? Or we will be able to edit now the body part by part?

And how big and how will you limit the world? Saints Row used to be only islands and if you fly, swimming or just ran towards the limits of sea, you get u-turn to go back. So how it will be done in land? Just the same?
Volition claims that SR5 will have the most advanced customization (in the franchise).
Unprecedented Customization – Create the Boss of your dreams, with the most extensive character customization suite ever seen in the series, then complete the look with incredible options for weapons and vehicles.
Regarding the map size they claim that it is the biggest yet.
Discover the Weird, Wild, West – Dive in to Santo Ileso, the biggest and best Saints Row playground ever, spread across nine unique districts surrounded by the vast, majestic beauty of the Southwest Desert.

It looks like we'll have deserts instead of water this time
That is very obvious, but still wonder how you will stop someone of going far the limit. Like blowing up the car as a warning hah?

Other things I wonder is on the modding community. I expected it wouldn't be friendly toward editors.
Even do I mostly look forward to add custom tattoo anyway.

According to (https://www.engadget.com/saints-row-reboot-2022-200040315.html): "As the game progresses, players can buy property and businesses which opens up new game modes and levels. You can choose where to put those businesses, too, like putting a garbage collection site in the middle of the financial district. The choices you make here will, for instance, engender resistance if you start putting toxic waste next to wherever the one percenters live and work. And, as you take over more of the city, the bigger your power base will grow"

I'm going to pile all the toxic wastes near every inhabitable building possible xD

"The storyline sees your ragtag quartet encounter three distinct gangs, each of which owns a chunk of Santo Ileso. The Panteros, for instance, are a bunch of muscle-car enthusiasts who try to use their superior strength to defeat you in combat. Marshall Defense Industries, meanwhile, is a local weapons developer with its own mercenary army equipped with a range of sci-fi weapons and superior marksmanship. Then there are the Idols, a group of Kawaii Cyberpunk Anarchists wearing light-up cat ear helmets who overwhelm you with numbers in a fight."
Interesting...

You had me at hoverboards & go-carts.

A wingsuit sounds like an excuse to bring back a realistic version of the glide superpower from SRIV. Which I'm on the fence about.

If it's powerful enough to glide across the entire map without touching the ground once, then I hope it's optional, because I won't be using it.

However, if it's only powerful enough to glide from district to district, I may consider it.

And Kevin/Cyber Genki is already my new favorite character.

That is very obvious, but still wonder how you will stop someone of going far the limit. Like blowing up the car as a warning hah?

Other things I wonder is on the modding community. I expected it wouldn't be friendly toward editors.
Even do I mostly look forward to add custom tattoo anyway.
My guess would be that the map barriers will be quicksand, Playa will sink, then respawn at hospital. It makes sense to me, being surrounded by a desert and all.

Back