SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

I suppose that confirms the ex-cop is definitely not Gat like some people were hoping, though I'm curious if he's just a Batman/Captain America/Judge Dredd parody or who's under the mask.

Tell me you've recast Dane Vogel, without telling me you've recast Dane Vogel.

View attachment 35657View attachment 35658

He even has that same villainous smile.

View attachment 35659

If anything, I'm now wishing Monday would get out of my way so I can find out if this really is Santo Ileso's incarnation of Dane Vogel... Which until now I thought was Myra Starr.
It's a shame nothing transpired with this theory. I was looking forward to finding out if this was a reimagined Dane Vogel. These guys seriously need to have a word with their marketing department.

I mean, the Graffiti Wall, the Initial Trailer, all the hype around only one of the 8 Boss Voices, and now these posters that give the impression of Dane Vogel returning in some form, when in actuality, they make but a brief cameo as posters in Chris's Mansion...

When the next DLC pics and trailers come out, I'm not sure we should pay them any attention, because they probably won't have anything to do with the actual Gameplay or Characters involved.

Thats Vader From WWE with knocked off version i believe for that chief and everyone said about that

38 cheats!
I hope Infinite Ammo is one of them

Edit:
What!?
Using dirty cheats disables all ability to save your game!?
I'd be fine if it just disabled autosave, but now I can't save my game at all!?
It's one step forward and 200 steps back with this f***ing reboot!?
I'm gonna go outside and get a life, video games these days just aren't what they used to be.

Last edited:
Back