SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Anyone else have their Challenges progress reset after the update? Before the update I had 3 of The Collective killed, but after the update, it said I had none killed. So now even with my game complete, I only have 3 Collectives members killed apparently. Guess I'm gonna have to run through the entire game again.

Currently compiling a list of bugs that are still in game or completely new ones with the help of some friends. Haven't touched the DLC yet as I'm replaying the whole story. Will def come back and let y'all know how it is.
I haven't redone past the first 2 or 3 missions, but there's been a weird number of little changes here or there. I've seen devs make changes like that in early access, but it's odd replaying an intro for the 4th or 5th time and it's not exactly the same.

I haven't redone past the first 2 or 3 missions, but there's been a weird number of little changes here or there. I've seen devs make changes like that in early access, but it's odd replaying an intro for the 4th or 5th time and it's not exactly the same.
A lot of the lines weren't hitting and I agree. I'll take the bit of lore we get in the intro about the characters over a cussing fit.

A lot of the lines weren't hitting and I agree. I'll take the bit of lore we get in the intro about the characters over a cussing fit.
Lore about Kev, Eli, & Neenah? Aw man... Now I have to replay the game. Who or what do I "damn you!" for the problems faced with trying to implement Mission Replay into the game?

I'm surprised. Today I discovered the added new clothing (it's already unlocked and added to your wardrobe) which is actually cool and there's a new car for completing the new @tcha in Sunshine Springs

While I love getting a new sports car, tank, humvee, or something I'll actually use on missions and such... I can't deny I had a lot of fun driving the new unlockable vehicle around.

Sadly I'm kinda stuck on the DLC. I've looked at a ton of videos and I can't find any other PC players having the issue, but when I do the second mission, "Identity Theft," I can't zoom in all the way and take Chris's picture. The first mission was really fun, surprisingly solid linear shoot out. Everything else is working much to my frustration, like oddly I think I'd be less annoyed if the state of the game didn't feel better, but now I'm getting my first weird progression halting bug since launch... Which is baffling.

While I love getting a new sports car, tank, humvee, or something I'll actually use on missions and such... I can't deny I had a lot of fun driving the new unlockable vehicle around.

Sadly I'm kinda stuck on the DLC. I've looked at a ton of videos and I can't find any other PC players having the issue, but when I do the second mission, "Identity Theft," I can't zoom in all the way and take Chris's picture. The first mission was really fun, surprisingly solid linear shoot out. Everything else is working much to my frustration, like oddly I think I'd be less annoyed if the state of the game didn't feel better, but now I'm getting my first weird progression halting bug since launch... Which is baffling.
Try resetting the FOV or locking your FPS to 60. Oddly enough, that seems to have been the fix that's been working for people in the discord.

Try resetting the FOV or locking your FPS to 60. Oddly enough, that seems to have been the fix that's been working for people in the discord.
Weird, I already tried resetting the FOV and the FPS should be locked, I'll give locking it through the Nvidia control panel a try. I spent like a week trying to get it to run on my secondary PC to no avail, and it'd just boot and work and run great on my main one. Ends up windows 11 is more compatible with it than 10, so I had to change some kind of optimization setting.

Truly the wonders of PC gaming.

Edit: My FOV was still set for default, so I changed it by literally 1 degree and now I can zoom in way further. Volition, how? I'm not even mad, I'm just genuinely confused on that one.

Last edited:
Weird, I already tried resetting the FOV and the FPS should be locked, I'll give locking it through the Nvidia control panel a try. I spent like a week trying to get it to run on my secondary PC to no avail, and it'd just boot and work and run great on my main one. Ends up windows 11 is more compatible with it than 10, so I had to change some kind of optimization setting.

Truly the wonders of PC gaming.
Yeah it's a very weird bug, but it setting the FOV to the default settings and locking the FPS knocked some of the bugs out for me at least.

The game really doesn't want you to play at high FOV it seems. The higher your FOV, the less you can zoom with the sniper rifle.

12836477566290231296_20230514013735_1.png

12836477566290231296_20230514013719_1.png

12836477566290231296_20230514013800_1.png

I like to play at higher than default FOV, but in doing so, the sniper rifle becomes useless since it barely zooms in closer than regular fine aim on any other gun.

Back