SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

I'm more than sure the engine limitations prevented larger interiors from working properly in the game since it is a different engine than the older SR games.
Well that's fair enough, but the above cinema doesn't look that big, surely they could have at least made an enterable lobby like we had in SR 2006 for the purposes of replaying missions and cutscenes?

It's just that it's hard to immerse myself in a game where public access buildings have no access.

Wait, have I stumbled upon a hidden feature of this new update?

They're showing off this new cinema in the first instalment of the reboot series, and it was cinemas that allowed us to replay missions and cutscenes in the very first SR... Or do you think I'm reading too much into it?

Why else would they "big up" this cinema that seems to serve no purpose other than looking pretty?

Last edited:
You also cant recruit saints member anymore.. or even taking Main homies as human shield/No human shield its like we back at SR1 but they keep SRTT element..

One thing for sure people demand it right now is Where Is katana sword,Replay mission,Or Even more cribs.. and Cheat codes

Since I know it's impossible to get random interiors as of yet... For whatever reason, my hopes for this new district is that we at least get:
1Jim Robs
1 Friendly Fire
1 Clothing Store (Existing brand or new)
At least 10 new "Findables" (the yellow things on the map, I already forgot their names)
And a new Venture that gives us an actual enterable Crib, not like that Saints Tower that really got my hopes up. I'd have preferred they just reuse Safeword, or 3 Count over a penthouse-less Crib.

As for the tattoo parlours, I couldn't really care less about those, my SR 2 character was the only one to have a lot of tattoos as that was the only game that had decent tattoos.

Wait, what if that Sunrise Cinema is the new Venture Building, and Venture itself is Mission Replay?

I'm definitely reading too much into it.

Last edited:
So... The more advanced the engine and graphics get... The more difficult it is to create and implement interiors? I did not know that's how game evolution works. Thanks for clearing that up CM.

I don't expect much from the next GTA then. If the map is going to be as big as they say it is, we'll probably only get one enterable building in the whole game, and that'll be our Safehouse.

Although I guess Saints Row can't be compared to GTA when it comes to interiors, since most of GTA's interiors are stored below the map and are only rendered when entering them from their trigger zone on the surface.

Hell, if that's what it takes to get more building interiors in Santo Ileso, then I'll even accept that.

I mean, that's what they've done with Let's Pretend, and Cutting Edge, and even the 2nd Apartment right next to the Church. So surely it can be done for other buildings too?

Last edited:
So... The more advanced the engine and graphics get... The more difficult it is to create and implement interiors? I did not know that's how game evolution works. Thanks for clearing that up CM.

I don't expect much from the next GTA then. If the map is going to be as big as they say it is, we'll probably only get one enterable building in the whole game, and that'll be our Safehouse.

Although I guess Saints Row can't be compared to GTA when it comes to interiors, since most of GTA's interiors are stored below the map and are only rendered when entering them from their trigger zone on the surface.

Hell, if that's what it takes to get more building interiors in Santo Ileso, then I'll even accept that.

I mean, that's what they've done with Let's Pretend, and Cutting Edge, and even the 2nd Apartment right next to the Church. So surely it can be done for other buildings too?
GTA has a better and ever evolving in-house engine, they also have the funds to afford the as much as they can without having to make too many cuts in other areas. Volition unfortunately does not have that luxury due to the AOM situation. Hopefully in the future things will be different and Gearbox is able to help push them towards a brighter future.

Since I know it's impossible to get random interiors as of yet... For whatever reason, my hopes for this new district is that we at least get:
1Jim Robs
1 Friendly Fire
1 Clothing Store (Existing brand or new)
At least 10 new "Findables" (the yellow things on the map, I already forgot their names)
And a new Venture that gives us an actual enterable Crib, not like that Saints Tower that really got my hopes up. I'd have preferred they just reuse Safeword, or 3 Count over a penthouse-less Crib.

As for the tattoo parlours, I couldn't really care less about those, my SR 2 character was the only one to have a lot of tattoos as that was the only game that had decent tattoos.

Wait, what if that Sunrise Cinema is the new Venture Building, and Venture itself is Mission Replay?

I'm definitely reading too much into it.
One of my biggest grips were the lack of cribs in the game. However, we're at least getting new/more shops and activities with this update.

Back