SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

I got my Boss look after Marshal prologue. Used code from Boss Factory web.
There is no code, I've checked my list of uploaded/downloaded/saved/etc Bosses. She's not there. She's gone. I uploaded her to the Boss Factory, saved my game, uninstalled the Epic Version to make room for the Steam Version, then loaded up the Steam Version, and she was not among the Bosses.

I then reversed the steps above to go back on the Epic Version, my saved game was gone (guess I should have expected that), and the Boss Factory list contained all my Bosses except for her. I went into the locally saved Bosses, and the six Bosses I deleted were all there (for some strange reason), leaving no room for Lexy... So I have literally no way to get her back.

Edit:
But this is no longer a problem. I have created a new Me from scratch, and this one actually matches my head shape a lot more than the previous one. I just need to go to the tattoo parlours, re-visit the clothing stores, and unlock all the DLC rewards to have Me back in the game.

Last edited:
There is no code, I've checked my list of uploaded/downloaded/saved/etc Bosses. She's not there. She's gone. I uploaded her to the Boss Factory, saved my game, uninstalled the Epic Version to make room for the Steam Version, then loaded up the Steam Version, and she was not among the Bosses.

I then reversed the steps above to go back on the Epic Version, my saved game was gone (guess I should have expected that), and the Boss Factory list contained all my Bosses except for her. I went into the locally saved Bosses, and the six Bosses I deleted were all there (for some strange reason), leaving no room for Lexy... So I have literally no way to get her back.

Edit:
But this is no longer a problem. I have created a new Me from scratch, and this one actually matches my head shape a lot more than the previous one. I just need to go to the tattoo parlours, re-visit the clothing stores, and unlock all the DLC rewards to have Me back in the game.
Share code from https://bossfactory.saintsrow.com. All saved bosses are there. But its wierd that its not connecting from begging. After prologue i could see all my bosses.

Share code from https://bossfactory.saintsrow.com. All saved bosses are there. But its wierd that its not connecting from begging. After prologue i could see all my bosses.
Yeah, I know what you meant by "share code", but my Boss has to be in the Boss Factory to have a share code. She's not there. I've checked my own list of Bosses, I've scrolled through the "All Bosses" page... Nothing. She's gone.

But like I said, I have a new version of her now, and I'm actually a lot happier with it. She looks slightly more realistic, rather than cartoonish. So it's all good now, I just don't delete my previous posts because it's a reminder to stop jumping the gun and raging over something without thinking it through first... A lesson I really seem to have a problem with sometimes.

b15efe6a95ccb9124597a04c597376f5.png

Slightly off-topic, but i just done SRM logo in style of Reboot's logo, just for fun

Back