Saints Row 2 tools

The process of modding hasn't really changed, so there's not really a need for an update, is there?

i do not no, i'd assume if something was out of date there should be an update or create something new that does the same thing but better, i'm hoping there will be an update soon :)

I looked through the curly haired boy transcript, trying to follow it, and noticed that a lot of the links in the transcript are now broken. I also tried to modify the glock with the gibbed tools mentioned in the transcript, and my glock had the rapid flag, but not the clip or blood (which happened to be put onto the smg T3K Urban) I also didn't get the crowd cheering audio working.

I looked through the curly haired boy transcript, trying to follow it, and noticed that a lot of the links in the transcript are now broken.
This is exactly why we're so hot about having mods etc attached to the forum where possible - it's much harder for them to go missing or for links to break, and it's backed up *in full* every day.

If this site was ever to go down permanently (if I decided to close it for whatever reason), I'd find some way of keeping the posts and the downloads online somewhere so they weren't lost too :)

More or less. It's probably pretty out of date.

Hey, I started playing around with this and I've been doing some cool stuff without any problems but I was wondering if you could help me with one thing. I am trying to make the flashbang be like a chemical weapon. I've tried switching the explosion in the weapons.xtbl to Barrel TWaste or whatever but in game it's just a blank explosion. I want like the green splash just like the barrels that you can shoot at the Nuclear Power Plant. Can you help me with that please? Thanks

Hey, I started playing around with this and I've been doing some cool stuff without any problems but I was wondering if you could help me with one thing. I am trying to make the flashbang be like a chemical weapon. I've tried switching the explosion in the weapons.xtbl to Barrel TWaste or whatever but in game it's just a blank explosion. I want like the green splash just like the barrels that you can shoot at the Nuclear Power Plant. Can you help me with that please? Thanks

That is not a tool issue.
So you'll make new thread in help or mod request.

Back