Saints Row 2 stuck at being capped at 42 fps

I bought the game few days ago, unlocked the fps and capped it with rivatuner to 59 fps so that the cutscenes didn't break. Worked like a charm. Today I was messing around with some mods mainly Gentleman of the row and some HD textures. Anyway, I messed up copying some files so I ended up deleting the entire game and redownloaded it again. Again I unlocked the fps and started the game once before I started modding the game, but for some reason the game was stuck capped to 42fps. Turned off rivatuner, still stuck at 42fps. Ended up deleting the entire game and redownloaded it without unlocking anything. Just started the game vanilla the way GOG Galaxy installed it. Which means the game should be capped at 30fps, but it wasn't. It just defaults to 42fps. I have absolutely no clue whats going on at this stage. I completely wiped and redownloaded everything like 4 times at this stage and it's still stuck at 42fps.

Okay I fixed it, for some reason this time around the recompiled FPS unlocker by nclok1405 didnt work. Had to download the original patch by Zyankali. Odd because it worked normally before oh well.

Back