Saints Row 2 Peg Texture Tool

I apologize for the inconvenience.
I was hospitalized for surgery for rare cancers (called GIST).
Because cancer has metastasized to other organs, the time left for me may not be long.
I'm still fine now, so I want to do what I can.
I...I'm...I'm speechless ;(
So sorry to hear that...
ごめんなさい。言葉が出ません…

Because cancer has metastasized to other organs, the time left for me may not be long.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope things improve for you soon.

I'm very sorry to hear this

Thank you very much, everyone. I don't know how much time I have left for me, but while I'm fine I'm doing something I like.
One of my favorite things is playing the Saints Row series, making mods and tools.

Hello. I have not been able to extract any texture files from the always_loaded.g_peg_pc and always_loaded_char.g_peg_pc files using the SR2pegtool v 1250. I drag and drop the g_peg_pc file into the application but nothing happens. Please help.

Can you show me the folder where you have the peg files when you try to unpack them?

Here you go .
pic.png

There is your problem, those are two different files.
You have two .g_peg_pc files, you always need one .g_peg_pc file and its corresponding .peg_pc file.
You need the always_loaded_char.g_peg_pc file that you already have in your folder, you don't need the always_loaded.g_peg_pc file at all for this.
Instead you need the file of the same name, in this case the always_loaded_char.peg_pc file.
To get that file unpack the the "pegs" packfile just like you unpacked the "chunks4" packfile, inside the "peg" folder you will then find the always_loaded_char.peg_pc file that you need.
Then you drag the always_loaded_char.peg_pc file onto the sr2pegtool and it will unpack the textures.

It should be like this:
1gLnV6O.png

Then you get a folder like this:
ST0UWFi.png

Back