Saints Row 2 Models Export Tool (cmesh, smesh, car)

Still producing the same errors.
i havent done this in a minute but it does still works, if you put the mesh files in desktop and drag and drop the files on the exe in another window (leave the mesh files in the desktop dont copy them to the tool) it should extract them i thought the tool was broke too but after fiddling with it for a bit i figured out how to use it and im pretty sure its like this or very similar to this hope this helps

Last edited:
i havent done this in a hot minute but i do believe it still works, if you put the mesh files in desktop and drag and drop the files on the exe in another window (leave the mesh files in the desktop dont copy them to the tool) it should extract them i thought the tool was broke too but after fiddling with it for a bit i figured out how to use it and im pretty sure its like this or very similar to this hope this helps
I appreciate this idea, sadly it still produces the "Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException" error

Did you ever get the error 'Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' ??
im not too sure as the windows just closed nore or less straight away so i never had time to see the error but it works for me everytime now wll you need to do is have 2 separate windows open one open in the tools directory and the other in desktop with both meshes and then just drag the .smesh onto the exe and it usually works for ne i wanna know how to pit it back into smesh tho surly you can because idolninja made that suppressed pistol right and that would of been the same way kinda so i wanna know how he repacked it in the game but its a bit hard to ask that now

im not too sure as the windows just closed nore or less straight away so i never had time to see the error but it works for me everytime now wll you need to do is have 2 separate windows open one open in the tools directory and the other in desktop with both meshes and then just drag the .smesh onto the exe and it usually works for ne i wanna know how to pit it back into smesh tho surly you can because idolninja made that suppressed pistol right and that would of been the same way kinda so i wanna know how he repacked it in the game but its a bit hard to ask that now
That tool for conversate sr2 meshes in obj only. Export back in game formats not made

Back