Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack

Yes I think it looks a bit weird. Maybe you should not use your own mod. Do you use the Shinobu Ultra settings? I use them without DOF, SR2 with everything maxed out.
Did you disable in-game HDR?

Don't know wether it's the same time, but mine looks better :p

I was using the performance settings and the DOF and HDR is turned off. I know what caused this. Two things: this pc isn't the best pc I have , it don't like things like SweetFX, GemFX, and MasterEffect , plus I was working on my next version of my "SR2 Alternate Time of Day" mod which is to be released soon.

Another shot using low settings applied:
SR2_pc 2016-06-02 08-53-41-19.png

Last edited:
Update:: I ditched my "SR2 Alternate Time of Day" mod in favor of Masamaru's time of day from his/her latest texture pack (slightly modified with a pretty sunrise and sunset) I got tired of seeing the brownish fog that can be seen from the far distance with mine and plus it was making Squarealex's "Shinobu" Fix look ugly in my game as you already have seen in the above post screenshots.

It actually seems to have increased my performance in a way. Since it edits the sky and weather. There's less of a yellow bloom that takes over my fps. Nice going. You would think HD textures would hurt performance. I guess it's just the weird way SR2 works.

My physical condition is not still recovering, but the project is continuing.
Hope you feel better soon friend we starting to miss you around here.

I hope you get well soon :) by the way, could you retexturing Men's Leather Vest 3 to be like this? Thanks
VMA6714QGN_0956.gif
Is that vest from a different game other than the Saints Row series? If so, we're not allow to import it.

Back