Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack

They look really cool. But just to let you know, Volition Said that they added the orange filter to hide bad resolution so keep that in mind.
They sure look better than the original screens. Damn all that orange!

Hmm, These loading image are stored R5G6B5 format. It means the color reproducibility becomes worse.
The reason why I created these images is that when using Reshade the color of the loading screen gets very bad.
Yes indeed the original screens do look terrible using Reshade or MasterEffect, there was also way too much orange that it made them look reddish. I'm glad you fixed them Masamaru ;)

Try adding a purple filter to the loading screens and see what they looks like.

Dear Masamaru. Can you answer me? Is your hd textures mod fully compatible with gentlemen of the row? Has this mod some troubles. Do I have to install your fixed textures for GOTR (previously published in topic about GOTR)

Dear Masamaru. Can you answer me? Is your hd textures mod fully compatible with gentlemen of the row? Has this mod some troubles. Do I have to install your fixed textures for GOTR (previously published in topic about GOTR)
Install GoTR first, then the GoTR Fixed Textures then finally install Masamaru's Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack.

Did you wait for it to download before trying to open it? Are you using Winrar or 7-Zip? I use 7-zip, never had a problem using it

Did you wait for it to download before trying to open it? Are you using Winrar or 7-Zip? I use 7-zip, never had a problem using it
I used both, and, for some reason, neither worked. Still doesn't want to open, it says that the files are either "unknown format or damaged".

Back