Saints Row 1 in Saints Row 2?

but this is nonsense And too stupid.

We can ban me. I convert sr1 asset colors 1:1 from sr1 to sr2. I not recreate it
The structure is different is it not on sr1? The xml anyways stealing assets consist of using direct files in this sense. If you looked at the values and just used diff variations of values to get the color you should be fine but i could be mistaken. It would probably be best to add .2 and or .0 to the values to be on the safe side so values don't directly match exactly

I didn't want to report that person but i have mostly because of there attitude and freely admitting of stealing assets. My hand was forced.
It's not stealing it's flaming of your ass. Сompare files and see what I'm lying.changing one character in a file is also not a recreation but a theft. and the fusion mod is also a theft. transferring an overwrite or upscale texture is also not a recreation and making a new bones for skin is also not a recreation but theft. your logic is very dumb. I have never really seen such schizos
it is also impossible to formally convert the sr1 1: 1 models. why? because they can be restored only by the model analyzer. at the same time, all uv coordinates will also have to be corrected manually, not talking about bones or dummies to adapt to a particular game. as well as the types of materials you need to install yourself too. it follows that what you say cannot be a direct theft of assets, but the same adaptation as you all are doing. This is the only thing i tryed to convey to yours
therefore, your rule is completely crap and is handled this way. technically, these will not be the assets that were in sr1

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not stealing it's flaming of your ass. Сompare files and see what I'm lying.changing one character in a file is also not a recreation but a theft. and the fusion mod is also a theft. transferring an overwrite or upscale texture is also not a recreation and making a new bones for skin is also not a recreation but theft. your logic is very dumb. I have never really seen such schizos
it is also impossible to formally convert the sr1 1: 1 models. why? because they can be restored only by the model analyzer. at the same time, all uv coordinates will also have to be corrected manually, not talking about bones or dummies to adapt to a particular game. as well as the types of materials you need to install yourself too. it follows that what you say cannot be a direct theft of assets, but the same adaptation as you all are doing. This is the only thing i tryed to convey to yours
therefore, your rule is completely crap and is handled this way. technically, these will not be the assets that were in sr1
I didn't even read that. What is your issue dude. Nobody is hating on you so calm down. I was just pointing out the rules. If you have a issue with the rules go somewhere else or contact a admin about them and point out your argument. I reported you mostly for being a poor sport and cussing and acting like a 10 year old. We dont need that here. You can do what YOU want to do. Im just saying it wont be aloud here is all. Its not my fault those rules are in place. So stop cussing towards me and calling me childish shit. I did nothing to offend you. I just pointed out the rules as well as everybody else and wad warning of the consequences and if Fusion did rip those from sr1 I'm sure a admin will talk to her also about the issue. So stop being a dick. Stealing assets consit of using saints row 1 files in this case as i have stated. If you are using just values for your changes you are okay just put like .1 or something in the color table or change 1 value across so its not exactly the same. But saints row 1 is a console exclusive and Idol said taking assets from sr1 is not aloud. That's that. If you merely did value changes to replicate colors and such from sr1. You are Okay because you didn't use 1 on 1 files that were ripped from sr1 and then imported into sr2.

Last edited:
Reactions: F13
I didn't even read that. What is your issue dude. Nobody is hating on you so calm down. I was just pointing out the rules. If you have a issue with the rules go somewhere else or contact a admin about them and point out your argument. I reported you mostly for being a poor sport and cussing and acting like a 10 year old. We dont need that here. You can do what YOU want to do. Im just saying it wont be aloud here is all. Its not my fault those rules are in place. So stop cussing towards me and calling me childish shit. I did nothing to offend you. I just pointed out the rules as well as everybody else and wad warning of the consequences and if Fusion did rip those from sr1 I'm sure a admin will talk to her also about the issue. So stop being a dick. Stealing assets consit of using saints row 1 files in this case as i have stated. If you are using just values for your changes you are okay just put like .1 or something in the color table or change 1 value across so its not exactly the same. But saints row 1 is a console exclusive and Idol said taking assets from sr1 is not aloud. That's that. If you merely did value changes to replicate colors and such from sr1. You are Okay because you didn't use 1 on 1 files that were ripped from sr1 and then imported into sr2.
I'm sorry. It happens to me sometimes. but the bottom line is that even converting models from sr1 they will not be 100% identical to the original ones due to the lack of normal tools. and they will certainly need manual revision

I'm sorry. It happens to me sometimes. but the bottom line is that even converting models from sr1 they will not be 100% identical to the original ones due to the lack of normal tools. and they will certainly need manual revision
Okay? And? Make some models then. Prove you know what you're talking about.

Back