Saints Row 1.5 Lighting

BandiG you've done great with your mod, I love it. If I ever do get back to modding Saints Row 2 again, I'm going to add this mod to my newest Texture Pack, since you have a better Time of Day then mine, and I'll add you in my credits.

Is there any way to use this together with DXVK? DXVK has it's own d3d9.dll file and I'm unsure if there's a way to make the 2 dll files work alongside each other

Last edited:
Is there any way to use this together with DXVK? DXVK has it's own d3d9.dll file and I'm unsure if there's a way to make the 2 dll files work alongside each other
1. rename the dxvk d3d9.dll to something like "dxvk"
2. create a new file called "DX9Settings.ini"
3. inside that new file, write this
[General]
proxylib = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row 2\dxvk.dll

instead of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row 2\" just make it wherever your saints row 2 installation is located

I believe is possible to use this mod while you're able to play multiplayer correct? since multiplayer fix basically contains a d3d9.dll file

I believe is possible to use this mod while you're able to play multiplayer correct? since multiplayer fix basically contains a d3d9.dll file
you can use the exe version (GOG) instead of the steam one which uses a DLL. or you can do as i stated above, except with openspy dll instead of dxvk

Can someone tell me how to use this with the hq texture pack?
The common files that hq texture pack and sr1 1.5 mod contains are "sr2_alwaysloaded_user", "sr2_skybox", "weather_time_of_time", "weather", "time_of_day" and "time_of_day_objects".

My advice, install first hq texture pack and then replace the files from sr1.5 mod. Remember that the shaderoverride folder and d3d9.dll goes in the main sr2 folder (where is your sr2.exe)

If a crash happens, then this 2 mods might not be compatible at all..

The common files that hq texture pack and sr1 1.5 mod contains are "sr2_alwaysloaded_user", "sr2_skybox", "weather_time_of_time", "weather", "time_of_day" and "time_of_day_objects".

My advice, install first hq texture pack and then replace the files from sr1.5 mod. Remember that the shaderoverride folder and d3d9.dll goes in the main sr2 folder (where is your sr2.exe)

If a crash happens, then this 2 mods might not be compatible at all..
Thx for the advice

Back