Saints Private Army Mod

Wow thanks! Yeah I have messed around with it Before but It never seems to work for me, tried adding Grenades and Flashbangs with Glocks and Pump action shotguns but never works in game :/ plus I don't know the coding for all the weapons in SR2

Modify the file to:
1. pump action shotgun instead of other shotgun.
2. nightstick instead of baseball bat.
3. flashbang instead of molotov.

Attachments

• saintsarmy1.0.rar
    2.9 KB · Views: 377
Yeah it works :D, Can i ask how did you do it? I have been trying for ages however if noticed the structure of the coding is different to mine

Yeah it works :D, Can i ask how did you do it? I have been trying for ages however if noticed the structure of the coding is different to mine

I'm leaving a comment on the modified portion from the original description.
You can find out the part that I've made the change by search the string "//" in the xml file.

In general, an XML file comment described after "//" or "--" .

for example

<weapon_chance_element>
<weapon>flashbang</weapon> //molotov
<chance>25</chance>
</weapon_chance_element>

Thank you so much! so just be clear you edit the weapon name in the box <weapon>......</weapon> then after using the // followed by the name of the weapon you have replaced?

Yeah I have tested it and it works, My gang currently Rank zero since I aren't rushing the game now have desert eagles and spas 12 for their weapons and are equipped with Flashbangs and Grenades, thank you for your time masamaru, I couldn't ask you for assistance in editing a gang vehicle I have help with editing could I? The sides of the vehicle are shiny and I want them matte black to match rest of my custom war vehicles for the gang. I would appreciate the help

I couldn't ask you for assistance in editing a gang vehicle I have help with editing could I? The sides of the vehicle are shiny and I want them matte black to match rest of my custom war vehicles for the gang. I would appreciate the help

I know how to customize the gang car, but I'm using the unpublished self-made tool.
Please wait for a while until publish this tool, because it is necessary to make some alterations and the user's manual.

I know how to customize the gang car, but I'm using the unpublished self-made tool.
Please wait for a while until publish this tool, because it is necessary to make some alterations and the user's manual.
Any chance you could make a gun file for the saints to only use the Vice 9, NR4, Tombstone, AR-40 Xtnd, and XMAC? I am horrible at messing with coding and don't want to mess up my game. I made a request page a while back asking about swapping their guns around, but I never got an answer.

Back