Saints Private Army Mod

Any chance you could make a gun file for the saints to only use the Vice 9, NR4, Tombstone, AR-40 Xtnd, and XMAC? I am horrible at messing with coding and don't want to mess up my game. I made a request page a while back asking about swapping their guns around, but I never got an answer.

You can thank me later. These works got nothing on me so don't worry.

Attachments

• spawn_info_ranks.xtbl
    90.5 KB · Views: 472
Thank you so much. I was so sick of my swat members using Ak-47s and those ugly auto-shotguns. Sorry to bother you further, but where exactly do I put it? Also, I'm using Gentlemen of the Row, will this conflict with it?

Nope. Nothing will conflict with this mod so feel free to use it brother. And you need to put it in the folder named Modders Put You Own Mods here or something and just rebuild it.:D

Nope. Nothing will conflict with this mod so feel free to use it brother. And you need to put it in the folder named Modders Put You Own Mods here or something and just rebuild it.:D
So re-build as in "run the GotR batch again"? I also have additional minor(?) request if you feel up to it, but you have already done enough and I appreciate all you did so far.

So re-build as in "run the GotR batch again"? I also have additional minor(?) request if you feel up to it, but you have already done enough and I appreciate all you did so far.

Yep, rebuild and copy the new patch into your main game folder. And I'm free right now so fill me in whatever you want me to do.

Would you be able to up the power of the Vice 9 so it's GDHC level and change the firing sound to the Shepard? I tried turning up the power myself, but it didn't work.

Here you go. With this mod not only your weapons are really powerful (give you a more realistic feeling), it also gives your homie the ability to the same amount of damage that you do to the enemies. Ex: The GHDC 50. when in your hands, able to take out an enemy with only 2 shots while your homie need up to 7 to 8 shots. With this mod installed your homie only need to hit the enemy 2 to 5 bullets depend on the gun they use to take out an enemy. Remember that this also apply to the enemies as well so you and your homies take a lot more damage than usual, which make hardcore difficult a nightmare. With this difficult you will now have to rely on your homies more because they are really useful when you are out of ammo, eating food,...

Now here is the problem: with the amount of damage increased for the NPC's weapons, they will destroy vehicle a lot faster, sometimes a handgun can take out a truck with only 6 to 7 shots so I have to increase the amount of hit points of the vehicles. So when you use the weapon mod, be sure to copy every single vehicle files I give your in the mod as well.

Attachments

• weapon mod.rar
    222.1 KB · Views: 320
Here you go. With this mod not only your weapons are really powerful (give you a more realistic feeling), it also gives your homie the ability to the same amount of damage that you do to the enemies. Ex: The GHDC 50. when in your hands, able to take out an enemy with only 2 shots while your homie need up to 7 to 8 shots. With this mod installed your homie only need to hit the enemy 2 to 5 bullets depend on the gun they use to take out an enemy. Remember that this also apply to the enemies as well so you and your homies take a lot more damage than usual, which make hardcore difficult a nightmare. With this difficult you will now have to rely on your homies more because they are really useful when you are out of ammo, eating food,...

Now here is the problem: with the amount of damage increased for the NPC's weapons, they will destroy vehicle a lot faster, sometimes a handgun can take out a truck with only 6 to 7 shots so I have to increase the amount of hit points of the vehicles. So when you use the weapon mod, be sure to copy every single vehicle files I give your in the mod as well.

That sounds really awesome, but I already have to deal with my car blowing up all the time and I don't really want to increase that. I mainly just wanted the Vice 9 to pack more of a punch since I love Berettas. As for the other mod you sent me, I don't think it worked. I put it in the folder you mentioned then I ran the batch file again, but all the homies still used Ak-47s and those autoshotguns. I did see more tombstones and NR4s(which may have just been chance since they can spawn with those in the vanilla game), but no Vice 9s or the assault rifles.

That sounds really awesome, but I already have to deal with my car blowing up all the time and I don't really want to increase that. I mainly just wanted the Vice 9 to pack more of a punch since I love Berettas. As for the other mod you sent me, I don't think it worked. I put it in the folder you mentioned then I ran the batch file again, but all the homies still used Ak-47s and those autoshotguns. I did see more tombstones and NR4s(which may have just been chance since they can spawn with those in the vanilla game), but no Vice 9s or the assault rifles.

I don't know, man. If that doesn't work then maybe you should try this.

Attachments

• spawn_info_ranks.xtbl
    90.6 KB · Views: 429
I don't know, man. If that doesn't work then maybe you should try this.
I have yet to test it since I had to reinstall the game twice now since I kept screwing up the GotR installation. I think a few mods are causing trouble. When I get it sorted out I will reply back. Thanks so much for the help anyways. I appreciate it.

Back