Saint row : Gat out of hell'Weapon and power in Saint row IV

armas-Saints-Row-Gat-Out-of-Hell.jpg

Last edited:
Technically, adding the unique GOOH weapons and powers to SR4 would be adding/enabling paid content without paying for it.

Technically, adding the unique GOOH weapons and powers to SR4 would be adding/enabling paid content without paying for it.

We've already stated that modders are welcome to port stuff between the Saints Row games. Our only request is not porting DLC content.

i came here to request angel wings to be ported over since its basicly the same game.. hope it will be done

hey there, i hope its not been asked before, but is there allready a mod porting weapons from other SR games to SR4? like weapons from SR3? Is that even possible and legal? would be very nice.

hey there, i hope its not been asked before, but is there allready a mod porting weapons from other SR games to SR4? like weapons from SR3? Is that even possible and legal? would be very nice.
My Expanded Arsenal Mod doesn't port models nor textures but uses leftovers from SR:TT to recreate some of the weapons using just existing assets. I'm not sure if you'd like that but, well, you can always just try it out. :p
Anyway, yes, porting assets between different games is legal - the thing is, we can't add new assets to the game, we can only replace existing ones. Personally I hate doing that.

Last edited:
Back