Retextured Eyes

Eye.png

This mod replaces the existing eye textures with more realistic versions

Eye2.png

Eye3.png

The full Black and full White eye textures have also been replaced with cybernetic eyes

Eye4.png

The Interface for Eye Color in Image As Designed have also been updated accordingly

Eye5.png

Instructions
1. Copy all files
2. Place into main Saints Row IV folder

Mod Compatibility
1. If there is already an existing "customize_player.asm_pc" file in your main folder (if another mod uses it),
copy everything except "customize_player.asm_pc" and place into main folder

2. Download Minimaul's Saints Row IV Tools.
3. Run "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe",
this will update your existing "customize_player.asm_pc" to include the newly copied files.
4. Repeat if there is already an existing "ui_images.asm_pc" file.

Attachments

• RetexturedEyesV1.zip
    559.4 KB · Views: 4,306
They look fantastic!

What? What have you done? You just needed to drop the files into the SRIV root folder, there was no need to use tools.
that didn't work either, it literally says right in the description of the mod to use the thing, of course i tried without it first, i had to reinstall so i lost my save but other than that it's fine now =/

that didn't work either, it literally says right in the description of the mod to use the thing, of course i tried without it first, i had to reinstall so i lost my save but other than that it's fine now =/
The problem probably comes from another mod. Do this:
1-Make a backup of your saves.
2-Delete EVERY SINGLE file in your SRIV folder.
3-Verify the game's cache on Steam. Steam will now re-download all the files.
4-Once all is set up, start the game and delete your previous saves.
5-Start a new game. If everything goes OK, then re-add your previous backup to your saves folder
6-Install the mods that save was using (if no mods were used aside from retexture eyes, the ignore this step).
7-Start the renewed old save, if it crashes, the save is corrupt and you will have no other choice than to start a new game (the one you created at step 5 should work).

That's what I do when things go boom.

Back