Retextured Eyes

Mod Compatibility
1. If there is already an existing "customize_player.asm_pc" file in your main folder (if another mod uses it),
copy everything except "customize_player.asm_pc" and place into main folder

2. Download Minimaul's Saints Row IV Tools.
3. Run "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe",
this will update your existing "customize_player.asm_pc" to include the newly copied files.
4. Repeat if there is already an existing "ui_images.asm_pc" file.

View attachment 14337

This mod replaces the existing eye textures with more realistic versions

View attachment 14338

View attachment 14339

The full Black and full White eye textures have also been replaced with cybernetic eyes
View attachment 14340

The Interface for Eye Color in Image As Designed have also been updated accordingly

View attachment 14341

Instructions
1. Copy all files
2. Place into main Saints Row IV folder

Mod Compatibility
1. If there is already an existing "customize_player.asm_pc" file in your main folder (if another mod uses it),
copy everything except "customize_player.asm_pc" and place into main folder

2. Download Minimaul's Saints Row IV Tools.
3. Run "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe",
this will update your existing "customize_player.asm_pc" to include the newly copied files.
4. Repeat if there is already an existing "ui_images.asm_pc" file.
I need an urgent update of this Mod, it turns out that the files with the type extension ".str2_pc and .asm_pc" from previous titles no longer work with the game Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, no matter how much I tried to make them work in a thousand and one ways with the program ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe. I couldn't do anything to get those new eye styles, we know they are textures but they should fix this or create a single file with all those things and that ends in the .xtbl extension

Back