request: Specter bike delivery

is it possible to add in a homie call option to have someone bring you a specter?
or possibly to add helecopters to the vehicle delivery homie?

Good idea. Added to the Gentlemen of Steelport To Do list.

Not sure if I should make a new mod request or just post my thoughts here since it's, in part anyway based on this a bit.
Anyway... I'd like to see the whole vehicle request system expanded for all the categories that your homies can deliver.
Just like in the cars section it pops up a list of everything in your garage or hangar or landing pad etc etc. The big reason
I'm asking for it to be done this way is, I've got all the DLC and you guys have said you weren't gonna add anything from the
DLC. If you force us to rely on what's in our garages we can use what we paid for and those that don't have it won't ever see
the items to begin with.

@kreekgod
didn't mean to step on your toes by making this request after reading yours... I like your idea, I just wanted to expand on it.

BabyTazzy said:
Not sure if I should make a new mod request or just post my thoughts here since it's, in part anyway based on this a bit.
Anyway... I'd like to see the whole vehicle request system expanded for all the categories that your homies can deliver.
Just like in the cars section it pops up a list of everything in your garage or hangar or landing pad etc etc. The big reason
I'm asking for it to be done this way is, I've got all the DLC and you guys have said you weren't gonna add anything from the
DLC. If you force us to rely on what's in our garages we can use what we paid for and those that don't have it won't ever see
the items to begin with.

@kreekgod
didn't mean to step on your toes by making this request after reading yours... I like your idea, I just wanted to expand on it.
Wasn't this how it worked in Saints Row 2?

Yep I believe so and one of the things I for one am sorely missing. The only exception being was the later versions of GoTR did add in the pre-order items
or at least made them available on the phone if we wanted to add them...

[Edit]

Just went back in and peeked cause I was curious. SR2 you could spawn any vehicle in the game which I think is where I was getting the DLC vehicles from.
The vehicle delivery was still restricted to what was in your garage. I don't believe we could get your vehicle guy to deliver like a chopper or a plane... just the cars. In SRTT the vehicles (cars, trucks bikes) work the same, it's like the VTOL, Tanks etc that you get no choice/list... VTOL sends a 69, Chopper is an unarmed thing even though I had the unique Eagle sitting in my landing pad, Tank only sends a Challenger....

The reason that planes and helis didn't work in sr2 was that npc AI didn't know how to fly them. All helicopter and planes in that game were preprogrammed routes.

@kreekgod

no toe stepping here, its more like a dance :p
your suggestion is merely an extension to my original thoughts, and yes, i like it

now if only someone could actually attempt to try it

my suggestion, based on the fact that i know nothing about modding saints row, merge the vehicle delivery phone option, with the helicopter garage, have it list both cars, and helis, if you somehow break it and make it so you can take a helicopter out in an underground car garage, then ill deal with it

note, that in such an event, i may still try to take a heli out that way, but thats just my oddness and desire to have vtols be the standard vehicle i could play with

Edit: now i just suddenly had the idea, what if you could set a specter as the gang cars? would saints be flying around all over the place?

Maybe i'm too dumb for this, but telling the helo homie to bring me a spectre just does not work. Doesn't spawn.

From what I see there's no difference between any homies besides the character they appear as and the vehicle they may appear in.

Back