Character Customization Request: both sex appeal?

Now that the Cyberpunk 2077 ruined all the hopes of everyone, could anyone make a mod that can give the player character a both-sex-appeal? I kinda want to play as a hermaphroditos character. I'm not even expecting I would get to customize the male and female sex appeal sliders respectively. If it would allow you to maximize both of boobs and penis at the same time, that much would already be enough. Would anyone be kind and please make one?

I think I've figured out what would have to be changed. In the misc_tables.vpp_pc file, there's a xtbl file named "customization_default_items". And in it, it says as follows.
<Default>
<Item>male_body</Item>
<Wear_Option>cm_body.cmeshx</Wear_Option>
<Variant>01 - Default</Variant>
<Gender>male</Gender>
<Race>white</Race>
</Default>
<Default>
<Item>female_body</Item>
<Wear_Option>cf_body.cmeshx</Wear_Option>
<Variant>01 - Default</Variant>
<Gender>female</Gender>
<Race>white</Race>
</Default>

And I've found out "cf_body.rig_pc" and "cm_body.rig_pc" in the "preload_rigs.vpp_pc". So I'm guessing that "cm_body.cmeshx" and "cf_body.cmeshx" should be in those "cf_body.rig_pc" and "cm_body.rig_pc" files, and if you can extract them and copy and paste those breasts and penis respectively for each other, you can create hermaphroditos body meshes. But I'm stuck here. I looked up and searched it, but it seems there's no way to unpack rig_pc files. And even if there is, I'm not able to fix them myself. I have zero experience with 3D tool, much less, I don't have any disc space to install tools right now.

There's a penis as underwear mod if you want a female boss with boobs and a dick.
Could you give me any link for that? If you meant the one on the Nexus, that's only for SR4, not SR3. Moreover I don't feel like using an erect exposed bare penis. I kinda want something like a bulge. Actually now that I think about it, I don't really need the slider actually work. If you can make the MC's skeleton has a bulge, that's all there needs to be.

Back