Removed Hair Restrictions

I've noticed a very strange thing about the mod: the breasts on female bosses poke through clothes a lot more than intended, doesn't matter if your sex appeal is set to zero or 100.
It's like their animation is even more exaggerated than vanilla SRTT, they bounce like there's no tomorrow. I created another female boss after removing the mod for a male one (forgot to reinstate it in the folder), the pokethrough and "over-animation" were gone.
I might be mistaken, though, I don't know if it's related to this mod at all.

Anyway, thanks for the mod, it's always cool to fight Murderbrawl with Voluminous hair over the lucha libre mask :)

Yea sry everyone, my internet was out for a while and I have just started back classes for this semester so I have not had the time to update this. also to address the strange things that have been happening from the mod, I believe it i because I forgot to go back and build the mod from the base extracted files and I accidentally edit files that I got form other peoples mods. I will go back and make a "sanitized" version that starts from the base files so that this mod will only add the intended effects.

I will go back and make a "sanitized" version that starts from the base files so that this mod will only add the intended effects.

Looking forward to it. I love the idea of having layers in my wardrobe, especially hats over my hair. I think you can adjust the headshape to fix clipping too.

Looking forward to it. I love the idea of having layers in my wardrobe, especially hats over my hair. I think you can adjust the headshape to fix clipping too.
The new version is up, go ahead and check it out. Any constructive feedback is welcome. :D

Do you think you can make/update this mod for Saints Row IV? ^^

Glad to see development isnt definitely dead, its awesome; lets me use my hairstyle (egyptian princess) with hoodies without changine to the dreaded cheerleader hairstyle; many thanks from me; and my character ;)

Back