Removed Clothes Restrictions

i can't get this working for me , then again , you posted this wouldn't work on dlc items? so , it doesn't work if i have the game of the century edition does it?

For now it isn't for dlc items. I don't know why for some people this mod doesn't work. I posted patched version because someone told me it will work. I'm going to once again edit some files and then I will post patched and non-patched versions for all clothes (DLC items also).

For now it isn't for dlc items. I don't know why for some people this mod doesn't work. I posted patched version because someone told me it will work. I'm going to once again edit some files and then I will post patched and non-patched versions for all clothes (DLC items also).
K man , i was excited about using this mod with the long and layered hairstyle , but it doesn't work for me , and i got the original game bought on steam :(

K man , i was excited about using this mod with the long and layered hairstyle , but it doesn't work for me , and i got the original game bought on steam :(
For me my own version works with Long and Layered hair style so you can download it and see if it works for you.
It currently allows you to wear almost anything with anything that would normally be disallowed by the game, except dlc items.

Attachments

• customization_items.xtbl
    1.9 MB · Views: 573
What hat are you using in this picture:
9469-adbec4d3705e32fc28c6f96c6b1d37c4.jpg

I can't remember that johnny gat hat being in the game.

Wow thanks Admixon. For whatever reason the unpatched one worked for me...I just got the full game as well as redownloaded it so I know it's patched and up to date...oh well. Thanks so much again. Works perfect now ^^.

Back