Relocate / Give All Clusters

Yeah, that's what I meant. :D

Edit: Well, this trainer din't work for me... I've no luck with trainers, some might work but that's just too few. However, there is a trainermaker who's trainers work for me, ever last one of 'em. It's the FLiNG trainers. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure, but is your problem that you're having difficulty tracking them down, or just that you have to run all over the map to grab them? If it's the first, once you have the Collectable Locator upgrade you can display all of the collectables - including clusters - on the world map. Just hit F1 to cycle through the filter options.

Just in case that's the issue. Even if it is, I suspect other people would appreciate a mod like this.

Okay, this worked for me, BUT...when I tried to exit the Simulation for the first time this playthrough, I was stuck in that wormhole-tunnel effect that masks the loading point of the real world. The one that looks like the intro to Doctor Who. After looking over all of the mods I had installed, the only one that really seemed likely to be the cause was the trainer, so my request stands.

These trainers are safe, it's a false positive from that person. For the admin, just launch as an admin (that's plain stupid).

Damn. This is exactly what I want too. I'd be ok with collecting 100 clusters, but over 1100 is just too time consuming, especially because I like to play again I don't suppose the original request is still possible?

Edit your unlockables.xbtl file so all the upgrades cost 1 cluster each. Or zero clusters each. After the 3rd time playing through the game I didn't want to bother with them any more so I did this on mine, and it only took like 5 minutes to do. I'd upload it, but it's got a whole bunch of other mods and changes in it as well. You're better off starting with a clean file and changing it.

Extract the unlockables.xbtl file from SR4/packfiles/pc/cache/misc_tables.vpp_pc
The tool for that is here: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/minimauls-saints-row-iv-tools.3188/

Then, open unlockables.xbtl with notepad++ or wordpad (NOT notepad), use CTRL+F (find) and search for "cluster". For every entry in the file that has a number greater than zero for that item, those would be the super power upgrades. Change their cluster cost to whatever number you want.

Thanks for the info, collecting the clusters was becoming far too much of a chore, esp. when individual upgrades are taking 30+ clusters each. Just FYI for anyone else, you have to search for "orbs_required", not "clusters" in unlockables.xbtl

Edit your unlockables.xbtl file so all the upgrades cost 1 cluster each. Or zero clusters each. After the 3rd time playing through the game I didn't want to bother with them any more so I did this on mine, and it only took like 5 minutes to do. I'd upload it, but it's got a whole bunch of other mods and changes in it as well. You're better off starting with a clean file and changing it.

Extract the unlockables.xbtl file from SR4/packfiles/pc/cache/misc_tables.vpp_pc
The tool for that is here: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/minimauls-saints-row-iv-tools.3188/

Then, open unlockables.xbtl with notepad++ or wordpad (NOT notepad), use CTRL+F (find) and search for "cluster". For every entry in the file that has a number greater than zero for that item, those would be the super power upgrades. Change their cluster cost to whatever number you want.
Nice i extracted that but i try to find cluster and dont have any cluster word, btw all the powers values are already 0 but that is weird.

Thank you, but that's not what I was looking for.

For me, it's not about upgrade costs, it's about having a complete save. To have a complete save, you have to get all the clusters off the map. When there are over 1,100, it is tedious and very time consuming to do. That is why I want them relocated close together. Setting the cost of upgrades to be lower doesn't help that.

Back