Relocate / Give All Clusters

The collectible data cluster pickups are the cruelest thing in this game. 1,255 little shiny things that are literally strewn across the map, some of which you can't get until later in the game? It's like Volition was intentionally being dickish to people with OCD.

I'd love a mod that forces the location of literally EVERY cluster to the same place, so you could just collect them all at once and be done with it. I collected them all once on my first playthrough (yes, every last one) and I do NOT want to do it again.

Any mod that similarly removes them from the world while still allowing me to upgrade my powers would be a welcome alternative, though.

EDIT:
Ignore the discussion below about the SRIV trainer. It was discovered to cause issues with gameplay, and so does not fit the purpose. My request stands.

Last edited:
Edit your unlockables.xbtl file so all the upgrades cost 1 cluster each. Or zero clusters each. After the 3rd time playing through the game I didn't want to bother with them any more so I did this on mine, and it only took like 5 minutes to do. I'd upload it, but it's got a whole bunch of other mods and changes in it as well. You're better off starting with a clean file and changing it.

Extract the unlockables.xbtl file from SR4/packfiles/pc/cache/misc_tables.vpp_pc
The tool for that is here: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/minimauls-saints-row-iv-tools.3188/

Then, open unlockables.xbtl with notepad++ or wordpad (NOT notepad), use CTRL+F (find) and search for "cluster". For every entry in the file that has a number greater than zero for that item, those would be the super power upgrades. Change their cluster cost to whatever number you want.

Last edited:
It's not that I don't want to collect them and still upgrade stuff. I know that's a simple enough fix.
The issue is that I HAVE to collect them. Not for any gameplay reason, but because they're big, they're shiny, and they're THERE.
Like I said, it's cruel to those of us who have OCD tendencies, because we HAVE to collect them when we see them, just because they're something TO collect. I want them removed from the map, not made irrelevant.

Not 100% sure, but you can use a trainer to do that... Just check this video :

(He's the creator of the trainer and well, I think that's what you want, all the clusters flagged as collected AND collected).

Here's the download link: <Link removed by Moderator>
OR, you can search for the trainer on his blog and download it from there, through an external link (filedropper). Not differ much from MEGA at the above link.

I'll try it for myself too.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Kaspersky alarmed too but only asked me if I trust it. 'Course I do trust it, it only kicks up AV warnings because it use such coding that some viruses do as well or it edits something that AVs do not want to be harmed or something like that (read about this somewhere). So it's just a false-positive.
At least I did not get any viruses from LinGon's trainers so far.

Back