Reduced Alien Vehicle Distance Challenge

Very Easy- 6,561
Easy- 22,965
Medium- 45, 931
Hard- 65,616

Pick your flavor and have at it!
Yes, it will. Once the challenge completes, the game flags it as done, and stops logging progress for it. I honestly don't know how to go about fixing this.

So, basically you mean if the vanilla is 762000 meters and I use your Very Easy version mod which is 6561 meters. I proceed to complete it on your Very Easy version mod, then remove the mod file and when I restart the game back I'll see 762000/762000 meters completion instead of 6561/762000 meters completion on my save?

I was way over the limit when I installed this, I had about 330k or so. Installed, loaded up the game, challenge read as completed (I had installed hard). Awesome mod, nice job.

So, basically you mean if the vanilla is 762000 meters and I use your Very Easy version mod which is 6561 meters. I proceed to complete it on your Very Easy version mod, then remove the mod file and when I restart the game back I'll see 762000/762000 meters completion instead of 6561/762000 meters completion on my save?
What's meant is even though you'll go into the game and be at 6561/762000m, the challenge will still be considered completed and will count towards the challenges challenge, and the achievement, and all.

Thanks for this mod, by the way... the rest of them I managed (once I found out that the flaming perk for fire blast meant they were dying from 'explosion' when they died, and NOT from the fireblast, so it didn't count for 'superpower kills'!) but that vehicle distance... yeah. Besides, it's so much easier to run/jump/glide everywhere!

i tried this mod/cheat, but didnt like that if you take the mod file out, it will be 6561/762000m locked in, but thank you very much for this mod,

i play with keyboard and mouse and what i did instead is just put a AA battery on my "a" or "d" key, while im flying in a chrome,
near the ceiling where you can see red barrier etc

and just go do something else while leaving the game running, got 550000m so far

Last edited:
Thanks for this mod, this is the last challenge on my to-do list
& once it's done...I'll have unlocked the last achievement, minus the co-op ones
which I could care less about!

But overall, I just hope by completing all challenges it'll mean I unlock
the Silverlink cheats which also require the Executive Privilege Pack.

Thanks for this mod, this is the last challenge on my to-do list
& once it's done...I'll have unlocked the last achievement, minus the co-op ones
which I could care less about!

But overall, I just hope by completing all challenges it'll mean I unlock
the Silverlink cheats which also require the Executive Privilege Pack.

Nope, they will be unlocked with a future DLC.

Back