Reduced Alien Vehicle Distance Challenge

So... I have a problem. I did something much like Ninosai, using the 'very easy' part of the mod - but as it turns out, I already had more than 2000, so now the counter is stuck at 2000. That is, after I changed to another version.
Any idea how to fix it at all?

Last edited:
I have the same problem, I already had more than the requirement and after changing the requirement to a higher number it does not register at all.

So... I have a problem. I did something much like Ninosai, using the 'very easy' part of the mod - but as it turns out, I already had more than 2000, so now the counter is stuck at 2000. That is, after I changed to another version.
Any idea how to fix it at all?

I have the same problem, I already had more than the requirement and after changing the requirement to a higher number it does not register at all.

You could try getting a co-op friend who hasn't beaten the challenge to beat it while you're co-oping. Using the mod, obviously, unless he's willing to circle around with the Void for 10 hours...

I think once you reach the challenge, it registers as done permanently. So once it's "done" on easy, it'll stop registering your distance, thinking the challenge is already done. I'm really not sure how to make a workaround for that... I'm still pretty new at this. This is my first actual mod (Not counting the tweak just for alien vehicle distance).

EDIT: Note that this is just my speculation. I could be wildly wrong. Like I said, I don't have too much experience in this. The whole purpose of this is to try to teach myself, and maybe help out someone else along the way. If anyone knows what could be wrong, or how to fix it, and wants to help, shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
This was a great deal of help for me as I didn't have the time or patience to fly around in a <Void> or <Xor> for 10 hours around "Steelport" (although I had around 400k ft traveled already). In fact, it worked so well that it registered I completed the challenge and allowed me to focus on completing the less tedious challenges for the achievement. For those having issues with the higher number not registering, I would suggest uninstalling the mod (deleting the files) and then copy in the file from the folder of the higher difficulty.

This was a great deal of help for me as I didn't have the time or patience to fly around in a <Void> or <Xor> for 10 hours around "Steelport" (although I had around 400k ft traveled already). In fact, it worked so well that it registered I completed the challenge and allowed me to focus on completing the less tedious challenges for the achievement. For those having issues with the higher number not registering, I would suggest uninstalling the mod (deleting the files) and then copy in the file from the folder of the higher difficulty.
That MAY work, depending on if I was right with my speculation above. If I was, it means finishing the challenge on "Call Me Cheater" or such registers it as done. Once it's registered that, it will stop detecting distance travelled, because you're "done" with the challenge. Again, may be wrong, but that sounds like the reason.

I am definitely grabbing this. I tried doing the alien taunt challenge for about half an hour and only made it up to seven, getting taunts to register is insanely temperamental.
the trick is that you have to taunt right next the the aliens..kind of stupid but yeah.

Because who the hell wants to drive/fly 2,500,000 feet? Enjoy!

Credit to Arglaar for finding the file.

EDIT- Did a quick edit for those who want different levels of the challenge. Pick a difficulty and install!
THANKS SO MUCH! I got to 1,000,000 feet and I was like "fuck this challenge"

Back