SPOILERS Red Door or Blue Door on first play through?

Which door did you choose?

• Red Door

Votes: 72 52.9%
  • Blue Door

Votes: 53 39.0%
  • Check a FAQ or online to see what difference it makes

Votes: 11 8.1%

• Total voters
Red as I knew that Zinyak was lying and I would be forced to retry the mission to continue the game. I knew there was a "fake ending" by Idolninja's reviews.

I chose blue, didnt see the point in choosing red and didn't realize there was an achievement linked to it. Will do so on next playthrough though.
yeah me too. three playthroughs (I like to hear what each of my favorite voice actors say in certain scenes) and then I finally realize there is an achievement for choosing stupidly. XD made a fourth playthrough and deleted it as soon as I got the 'cheive

To be honest, Zinyak's speech about the Boss being the worst threat holds true until you realize there have been worse person than him/her (dictators, people who started genocides and the likes). Yes, your "act of pride" has doomed Earth but you could at least justify it as "Whoa, never thought he was serious about that". So it's blue door for me, I'll take the red one for sake of achievement only.
also if you read his text adventures Zinyak actually destroyed planets after taking the best people. so Earth was fucked anyway. Oh yeah, he is also an incessant liar about everything.

Back