Reasonable Body Slider Mod

Has anyone else run into underwear(panty) clipping problems? I noticed a lot of the underwear was clipping when I used this mod. I think my char was around 70 strength at the time, can't recall if it happened at lower settings. It doesn't seem to affect some of the panties like the shaundi one...or one of the others that has a fleur design, I forget which my char has on.

Edit - added images

View attachment 10644 View attachment 10645
do you know how to fix that ? i really like this mod so i don't want uninstall to fix that

does this mod is compatible with saints row the third remastered?
Doubtful. I'm sure someone's working on a version for SRTT:R, though.

View attachment 4352

Reasonable Body Slider Mod Readme

WARNING! DO NOT POST YOUR CHARACTER ON SAINTSROW.COM WHEN USING THIS MOD! IT IS A BAN-ABLE OFFENSE OVER THERE!

This is not a knockers-mod! Although you can have bigger ones withthis mod, there are certainly better ones for that purpose out there!

Overview
--------

This Mod changes the body sliders to be a bit more exessive (Oh no! Another Body Mod!!!). My personal aim was to make my heroine a bit more muscular. Unfortunately, at some (rather early) point, the clothing items start to clip a lot and there are also some bone-morphs in the upper arms, that are out of proportion.

Therefore I did a trial and error based search for sensible maxima. This is the result. Personally, I dont use maximum muscular settings with this mod but something like 60-70% muscular, rest skinny. To get a better idea, here are some screenshots with description:

View attachment 4353 View attachment 4354 View attachment 4355 View attachment 4356 View attachment 4357 View attachment 4359 View attachment 4360

Installation
------------

Find your game folder. It usually resides on your c drive in your steam folder.

On my system, the full path is:

c.\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV

This may vary depending on your local windows version / weather you have a 32 or 64 bit sytem or if you selected a different installation path.

Unzip the archive in a location you can easily find. Then browse to that location and copy/paste the file 'player_creation.xtbl' into your games main folder.

IF WINDOWS PROMPTS YOU WITH AN OVERWRITE WARNING, YOU ALREADY HAVE ANOTHER MOD USING THAT SAME FILE INSTALLED! YOU WILL HAVE TO DECIDE ON YOUR OWN, WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO USE!

Uninstallation
--------------

Delete the file 'player_creation.xtbl' from your game folder.

Issues
------

Unfortunately, there are some clipping issues with some of the thinner hairstyles. There also may be clipping with some clothing items, I most certainly did NOT test them all. I don't think there is a modder's way to solve this. If there is, please educate me!

Credits
-------

Zitch - Original creator od Dummybumps for SR3 where all other Slider Modders got their knowledge - thx for the input Uzi!

Uzi - I used his mod as a reference and study guide. My mod is different though. Thanks mate!

Saints Row Mods (.com) Team - For hosting this superb site and the insane ammount of work you guys must be investing into it!

Saints Row Developement Team - For making this game.

Licensing (lol)
---------------

In case you didn't know, mods by their nature are baesed on copyrighted material. Therefore, modders don't have any copyright on them whatsoever. All rights are with the game producer.

Anyway, if you want to use this mod, change it, republish it, fool around with it in any way, please feel free to do so. No need to ask me, no need for credits, no nothing.

Be aware however, that this mod is based on the property of whoever owns the rights to Saints Row IV. If you'd use any contents of this mod for any other product, you would violate their copyright. My 2 cents.

Version History
---------------

1.0 Initial Release

1.1 Changed method of achieving increased morph to improve clipping issues. Some clipping with both clothes and hairstyles may still occur.

Have fun!

Siofna

Some more screens from my char made with this mod. Neither breast nor muscle are maxed (don't worry about the bald head, there are plenty of working hairsyles. It's just the way I play):

View attachment 4372 View attachment 4373

-----------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Changed all screenshots to be able to move this to the non-adult section of the forum again.

EDIT2: Credits & description updated. New version with less clipping.
Is there any way to make them 3x - 25x bigger?

Back