SPOILERS REAL WORLD MISSION HELP: ZIN SHIP *bug*

Hi, I am having the same problem and I could not fix it.

I have an i7, hd intel graphics, 8gb ram.

I do not want to use cheatcodes, and I did copy the files but they did not work for me.

I put it in the main folder and also in the /cache/pc as someone tried. but it did not work.

I am really looking forward to this game, but I can not pass this mission without the cheat and the auto complete is not working, I would like to have some help please, also please send me a pm, I do not know if this topic is dead.

Hey there im having the problem of not being able to get through the doors my graphics are on low i have tried the mod that was uploaded (the one that skips it automatically but that did not work, tho i think it is a bit out of date or i have installed it wrong)
i also can't add most mods like i wanted to add the fast forward mod to see if that would help but it says "the cheat you entered does not match any of the cheats and im getting that with a lot i know you have to unlock certain things before being able touse the cheat but i thought it would work.
any help would be appreciated. i don't know if this is a bit out of fate the forum post i mean so you can pm me if that is better
thank
Ryan

"Fast forward mod"? I don't think there is one. And what's this about using cheats?

"Fast forward mod"? I don't think there is one. And what's this about using cheats?

Hey
i looked online and it said there was a "fast forward" cheat just like there is a "slow mo" it is supposed to speed up the game play and i was hoping that it would help.

when it comes to entering cheats i think that was just me not being able to spell as i seem to have done it now.

is there anyway of lowing the resolution past 1280 x 720 as if i could i might be able to get past the mission

It is all sorted now i managed to do it thank you for the help :D

Last edited:
i have my pc on the lowest setting all of the time and even lower when doing that mission and i still cant get through the second door

I created a mod that autocompletes the Real World mission as soon as it starts. Extract the 2 files in the archive to your SRIV root and run the mission. Feedback is needed.
btw Idol Ninja that didnt work for me.
but i still luv ur mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aidybird There's another rule you need to take note of: "DO NOT double/triple/quadruple/etc post. If you have something else to say then use the EDIT button instead of adding multiple posts in a row. There are obvious exceptions to this rule for authors of mod releases that require frequent updating, or if you are reviving an older thread with new important information."

But you're right, he mentions on the previous page, "it's definitely no longer compatible with the current patch" and offers a different option.

Sorry if I am a bother. But I still can't do it. I used the fast forward cheat and lowered my res but it still does not work. Can you make a mod that can skip it and is updated to the new patch.

Adjusted the resolution settings lower. It worked fine for me and the I flew through the closing gates smoothly. Thanks.

Back