SPOILERS REAL WORLD MISSION HELP: ZIN SHIP *bug*

I extracted it to the "D:Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV" main folder.

I use an SSD as a boot drive,so my Steam install goes on another HDD.

Last edited:
I created a mod that autocompletes the Real World mission as soon as it starts. Extract the 2 files in the archive to your SRIV root and run the mission. Feedback is needed.
Dear IdolNinja,
I have everything installed into the correct files, but the mission just will not skip! Here's a screenshot of the common file, please just tell me if I've gotten anything wrong. I have no other mods installed, either.

Dear IdolNinja,
I have everything installed into the correct files, but the mission just will not skip! Here's a screenshot of the common file, please just tell me if I've gotten anything wrong. I have no other mods installed, either.

I released that long ago and it's definitely no longer compatible with the current patch. In the future, please do not double post or bump threads as per our forum rules.

I released that long ago and it's definitely no longer compatible with the current patch. In the future, please do not double post or bump threads as per our forum rules.
Sorry about that... anyways, is there any way you can create a new mod, or give me any new suggestions other than grahical tips and the no gates mod?

You could try the fastforward cheat

You could try the fastforward cheat
Haha, I just beat the mission! I completed it by making a co-op server on my brother's server and playing on that, took me around 20 tries (on his alone) to do it, but I beat it! Hmm, the weird thing is though is that his RAM, his processor, and his graphics card are all lower tier, so I'm hoping that I don't have computer problems.

I just can't do it. No matter what I try, I can't get through those doors. I'm beyond frustrated. I can't even use the fast forward cheat because even when I disable it later, the game won't save. I lower all my graphics settings to off / low. Lower resolution to 600x480. Film grain off, and I still can't get through those doors.

Any other ideas?

Thank you for the response, IdolNinja. I'm going to try that out and see what happens.

Update: It worked. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Back