Radio not playing at all

The radio won't play in a vehicle or on foot. I press the buttons to change stations, but there's nothing. No radio station in the hud, nothing. They're all enabled under the music tab. Help? I was really looking forward to the music as one of the biggest changes, like always. Help plz thnx <3

The radio won't play in a vehicle or on foot. I press the buttons to change stations, but there's nothing. No radio station in the hud, nothing. They're all enabled under the music tab. Help? I was really looking forward to the music as one of the biggest changes, like always. Help plz thnx <3

There's a bug where the PC version will always bind radio to , and . even if you change that in the bindings.

Instead of starting new thread, since this kind of relates.....Anyone have any issue with the mixtape station? I went and set it up but it won't play. Every station except the mixtape station works. (Yes I made a mixtape list, I promise I'm not that dumb) :D

Instead of starting new thread, since this kind of relates.....Anyone have any issue with the mixtape station? I went and set it up but it won't play. Every station except the mixtape station works. (Yes I made a mixtape list, I promise I'm not that dumb) :D

I know the mixtape station plays fine for me.

I've seen a few other forum posts from people saying only the first 4 songs on their mixtape play and loop and it ignores the rest. Not sure if that relates, but there ya go.

I've had a similar problem, where despite having the radio set to turn on when I get in a car, it just..never turns on. I've had to just turn it on when I'm on foot, or in the car already, which leads to me running around with Safety Dance playing.(Not that I mind this in the least.) Only annoying thing is that the 'Merica gun, and presumably the dubstep gun, mute the radio audio while they're doing their thing.(The 'Merica is really bad about it, because it /always/ plays that goofy presidential theme, while the dubstep gun at least only plays a full song while you're firing it.)

Not sure why, but I have encountered the same issue. Usually I will just change the radio to a preset station and let a song play for a bit then switch back to the mixtape station. I don't know if changing stations is actually a fix or if waiting for awhile would do the same.

Here's a new one, if your in co-op and using the "'Murica" weapon when you enter a warden to kill it the damn song will stay on repeat until you do another mission or kill another warden you'll notice after the mission you will be holding the "'Murica" weapon even if you were not prior. Now I can't say this will happen for everyone but this happened to me and my friend last night multiple times. I'm mentioning this here because this locks the radio stations out completely if that song is playing none of the stations will work.

Back