Quick Super Power Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh sweet! just was readin about the upcoming Sandbox mod. hopefully it won't mess with grenades like this one, as i like my level 4 nades and molotovs. hate to loose them. . not so much those EMP nades

wow this is sweet. cept the EMP nades could be better. i know they're just supposed to effect vehicles but since they're not really emp nades in this mod, they could stand to do more damage. takes 6 to kill a normal ped. hopefully they are better in Sandbox mod, and i can also keep level 4 grenades
is there no way to keep the animation for throwing like the fart jars AND have the Hadoken move?

Epic Mod. But i have one questions Where to add player_super_powered(LOCAL_PLAYER, true) ? Sry for that but i dont know ;)

"sr3_city.lua", between lines "function sr3_city_main()" and "end".
Thank You. But Sorry again.. i dont know how to Active the mod.. i have the game without steam and i copy and paste the files in Main Folder And \packfiles\pc\cache . i equip Apoca-first but nothing.. Some help Again Please. Thank you and Sry For my English.

Thank You. But Sorry again.. i dont know how to Active the mod.. i have the game without steam and i copy and paste the files in Main Folder And \packfiles\pc\cache . i equip Apoca-first but nothing.. Some help Again Please. Thank you and Sry For my English.
You are in VEEERY big trouble. Non-steam versions of SR3 are pirates versions! So, goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back