Questions about IdolNinja's mods

Hey IdolNinja, I came across here http://idolninja.saintsrowmods.com/sr2/mods/ and I saw some mods with no readme or not specific enough readme, so I was wondering if you could answer me these questions;

1. What is this "more action nodes shambler saint"? Sounds like adding more places where the Idle Animations happen.

2. What is "SR2_We_Have_It_No_More_Explodey_IdolNinja" exactly? Does this make the cars stop exploding when they're upside down?

3. On your "SR2_weaponpack_with_knife fix_RedRage", I didn't try it but I saw the readme about "Fixing the knife's mesh", can you tell me how I can do that on my own without using that mods' mod files?

4. For "SR2_Character_Customization_Complete_Mod_v1.2_IdolNinja", I think it apparently removed the "Wardrobe Colour/Logo" function. How can I add it back?

On a site note, can I also add all the other extras for the Wardrobe? Like changing the Style.

All of those mods are in various states of completion, and released as standalone before they were finished and included with GotR. The only things I remember is that the action nodes one does enable more npc action nodes that the player can do while idle.

The We Have it mod basically added all the unpurchasable vehicles to the game at one store before we were able to create our own custom stores. It had a problem with big vehicles though which could explode if you turned them. That particular mod fixes it. Once again, very out of date.

The other stuff though? I really don't remember. I would suggest using winmerge and comparing them to the originals.

In short, you're suggesting me to just use GOTR, except not directly use it but extract all the stuff I wanted from it?

I used WinMerge for the 4th one, seems that I got it. Anyway, can you answer me about the warddrobe being able to change "Style" as well?

In short, you're suggesting me to just use GOTR, except not directly use it but extract all the stuff I wanted from it?

I used WinMerge for the 4th one, seems that I got it. Anyway, can you answer me about the warddrobe being able to change "Style" as well?

I'm not suggesting anything. It's just that many of those individual releases were work in progress before integration into GotR. They should still work, but at least some of the stuff is going to be out of date. The problem is that I honestly don't remember a lot of what went in from over two years ago. I have no idea about changing the Style like you're asking. I would have to do the same thing as you. i.e. compare files in Winmerge.

Don't think you get what I mean. What I mean is, you can change the clothes' colour and logo if you change some coding on the "clothing_store.lua", so I was wondering if you can do so with "Style"?

Winmerge won't help here, since both of those mods (Warddrobe colour and Extra Clothes) don't have it.

Don't think you get what I mean. What I mean is, you can change the clothes' colour and logo if you change some coding on the "clothing_store.lua", so I was wondering if you can do so with "Style"?

Winmerge won't help here, since both of those mods (Warddrobe colour and Extra Clothes) don't have it.

Once again, I honestly don't remember. Sorry.

It seems that I can apparently change Style by doing the same method as in Warddrobe colour, problem is, the style is just one style and doesn't change UNLESS I get clothes with other styles.

...I suppose you don't remember why that happens, right? It's alright, I should try figuring this out myself.

Back