Porting Workshop SR4 Harley Quinn Classic Bodysuit Mod to SR3

Good night, ladies.
I hope both of you are in good health.
I want to tell you that I am very grateful to you two, for this permission to share this mod with me.
Have a happy Thanksgiving for both of you.
Sincerely, ernestcuri.

a question: when can I download it?

Good night, ladies.
I hope both of you are in good health.
I want to tell you that I am very grateful to you two, for this permission to share this mod with me.
Have a happy Thanksgiving for both of you.
Sincerely, ernestcuri.

a question: when can I download it?
Oh no offense but i totally forgot about you xD
Sure i'm gonna post right here then since BeautiDuwanger don't mind =)
Here's the link))
And btw i haven't been modding SR3 since then so i kind of even forgot how exactly you apply this mod to the game but i think you should (after you copied everything from the archive i gave you in the link) go to the ASM_Updater folder and then run the .bat file Update_ASM_Files - after ADDITION or CHANGE of a mod file.bat that should be about it.

Good afternoon, Maxine_Maxi.
Thank you very much for sharing this mod with me, don't worry.
if we have to wait, we wait for it, I know that programming and modification is not easy and that it can be uploaded for someone else (I) to download it.
Thank you very much again.
And have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2021.
When you do the Rei Ayanami Plugsuit mod, let me know.

Oh no offense but i totally forgot about you xD
Sure i'm gonna post right here then since BeautiDuwanger don't mind =)
Here's the link))
And btw i haven't been modding SR3 since then so i kind of even forgot how exactly you apply this mod to the game but i think you should (after you copied everything from the archive i gave you in the link) go to the ASM_Updater folder and then run the .bat file Update_ASM_Files - after ADDITION or CHANGE of a mod file.bat that should be about it.
I was wondering, since you said using ThomasJepp to unpack resulted in the models not loading and both the mod and files to replace must be unpacked by the same program, but I can't unpack any item from SR4 using Gibbed Rev

Back