PORTED ITEMS FROM SRIV BY VIPER VENOM

Yes the preload rigs would work perfectly. My suggestion is to download my greatest compilation mod with my current work. Simply replace the characters.vpp and all the super homies will be there and work correctly. I replaced all the main characters:
Super gat
Super kinzie
Super shaundi
Super pierce
And to make them show up properly i replaced the preload rigs(the one you already have) so they showed up correctly with no clipping issues or hair issues.
this one? https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/vipers-compilation-of-greatest-mods.14130/

Next, this is getting annoying getting pm messages nonstop( no names said). I get paid to drive a truck not these mods. I ported all three jeans from sriv last night plus the riding pants that now replace the sauasage casing at planet saints. I am not trying to be rude here but i am getting a lot of pm messages from one person. I port what i can and i appreciate everyones support:). Short lesson, if you want these items for the male character, look up the same custmeshes i upload( only difference is i upload the ones ending with an f at the end of the custmesh, male file is the one without an f at the end). Extract my files, rename files from cf_ when extracted to cm. Then replace the files in the standard custmesh. Repack it with gibbed tools and update the asm and done. Pretty simple right.

Back