PORTED ITEMS FROM SRIV BY VIPER VENOM

is this compatible with rastaman's ports? because it looks pretty cool including the hair. any chance you can upload just the hair or make it compatible?

is this compatible with rastaman's ports? because it looks pretty cool including the hair. any chance you can upload just the hair or make it compatible?
Not sure because i haven't seen rastaman's ports. Hair is combined with the clothing in the customize_item.vpp so no i am sorry i can not seperate them. But if there are itens not in my ports simply request them and they will be added. I am always looking for new stuff to add. Best i can suggest is back up your old custmeshes and give mine a try. If you find something missing you like i will gladly add it for you.

Viper, is the denim pants and suit with no name for male finished?
Let me help here. I drive a truck 16 hours a day and still make time somewhere along the way to make these mods:confused:. So please, a little patience my friend. I am currently unloading a 53 foot trailer that may take me the few hours i have left in my day. I promised i will see what can be done:)

Let me help here. I drive a truck 16 hours a day and still make time somewhere along the way to make these mods:confused:. So please, a little patience my friend. I am currently unloading a 53 foot trailer that may take me the few hours i have left in my day. I promised i will see what can be done:)
Okay, I'm sorry friend :)

If you are refering to rastaman's skinballs outfits no it is not compatible but i can port any specific outfits you like if that answers your question.
personally most of those dont interest a lot in me. i am more interested in like iron saints , zero saints thirty , the super ones , eva and shaundi's. but i used to have the super ones for my gang in your outdated version but since i updated they dont work anymore for me :s

personally most of those dont interest a lot in me. i am more interested in like iron saints , zero saints thirty , the super ones , eva and shaundi's. but i used to have the super ones for my gang in your outdated version but since i updated they dont work anymore for me :s
I ported most of the superhero ones except a couple. The rest i will look into for you. Some are easy to port, yet some with capes and moving parts take me a minute.

Back