Play as Giant Zinyak Mech

Nothing showing up in game for me. I have the standard Steam version so I don't that's the problem. It did change my weapon loadout, removed the rocket launcher.

I have other mod files loaded in the directory that work so I'm not sure what the issue is. Also, I've tried both versions with no success. Pretty easy to use this so I can't believe that I screwed up, but you never know.

can yopu make it not conflict with the unlimited super powers please?

I'm guessing that they both use the same files, so that's probably a no-go.

Nothing showing up in game for me. I have the standard Steam version so I don't that's the problem. It did change my weapon loadout, removed the rocket launcher.

I have other mod files loaded in the directory that work so I'm not sure what the issue is. Also, I've tried both versions with no success. Pretty easy to use this so I can't believe that I screwed up, but you never know.

Do you have the Mech Suit unlocked yet?

I'm gonna upload a new one that instead of replacing the Mech Suit, is a duplicate of the Car Delivery so people can get it WAY earlier.

well the unlimited powers only uses one file tweak_table.xtbl so i was hoping you could edit or somthing but if not ok :/

well the unlimited powers only uses one file tweak_table.xtbl so i was hoping you could edit or somthing but if not ok :/

The issue is I don't know what stuff he edited. There's 10474 lines in the document, so there's a lot to look through. I've got a general idea of what he probably edited but it would take a while to catch it all.

I'll upload what should probably work, but don't hold me to it. It's not 100% certain. Throw it in an try it out.

Attachments

• tweak_table.xtbl
    426.5 KB · Views: 549
[quote Do you have the Mech Suit unlocked yet?

I'm gonna upload a new one that instead of replacing the Mech Suit, is a duplicate of the Car Delivery so people can get it WAY earlier.[/quote]

I guess not. I've done the mission when you use it but I guess that doesn't actually unlock it. I knew it had to be something simple.

If I recall correctly, you unlock the mech suit when you beat the main storyline. So no, you can not use this mod without beating the game.

Back