Play as Giant Zinyak Mech

This is what caused my game to break i had to do a certain type of reinstall im disliking this mod

The regular mech you get in the game? WhatEVER. That's baby mode. Get on this level. The hardcore mode.

Control a giant mech. Rapid-fire missles. Super fast running. Soar high in the skies and zoom across the island.

Just place the xtbl files in the root of the games install (the folder with the games .exe file) and you're golden.

giant_mech_mod_by_alo81-d6jeo0s.gif

Edit: Added an option to have all the other weapons be the vanilla versions. As it stands, the Alien RPG is in the SMG category and you dual wield it (it fires really fast) and the regular RPG is in the shotgun category and it turns everyone it hits into allies.

Removed the non-vanilla option. It's just better overall to keep everything else straight.

Updated to 1.4 - Shouldn't lose weapon progress anymore.

The regular mech you get in the game? WhatEVER. That's baby mode. Get on this level. The hardcore mode.

Control a giant mech. Rapid-fire missles. Super fast running. Soar high in the skies and zoom across the island.

Just place the xtbl files in the root of the games install (the folder with the games .exe file) and you're golden.

giant_mech_mod_by_alo81-d6jeo0s.gif

Edit: Added an option to have all the other weapons be the vanilla versions. As it stands, the Alien RPG is in the SMG category and you dual wield it (it fires really fast) and the regular RPG is in the shotgun category and it turns everyone it hits into allies.

Removed the non-vanilla option. It's just better overall to keep everything else straight.

Updated to 1.4 - Shouldn't lose weapon progress anymore.

When I install this mod the camera changes to high up and the mech stays the same but just gets smaller and doesn't change into zinyaks mech

Can I fix this?

i love this mod but every time i put the xtbl files in the saints row IV it makes the camera out but its the mech some pls help me

Question about the changes to the tweak_table
since I have the Unlimited super powers mod? the mod that makes powers to have zero cooldown what do I need to change to get both mods to work? seeing this mod has Tweak_table in the zip

sadly nothing that i try enables the mech to change into whats shown everything else is modded but not the form itself (maybe its not adapted to the addon's selected (which is all of them for me)) i don't know but the available solutions are not working. ps (that was me just thinking of possible solutions to my problem sorry if its unusual). i just want this to work so much

Back