Play as a cop

You shoud be able to use it by putting the files in the folder "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" of GOTR and rebuilding the patch.

However, it will disable some features of GOTR : the Ultor yatch and the DLC missions.

Here is version "alpha1" :

New features :
  • boat and helicopter delivery
  • new law enforcement type available to play : nuke plant security guard and CIA agent
  • Ultor security guard, nuke plant guard outfit and CIA agent outfit
  • distiction between the different types of law enforcement
  • new vehicles (federal agent sedan, black unmarked helicopter)
  • go on duty as a cop at the downtown police station
  • nitrous enabled by default on Five-O !

To go on duty as a CIA agent, you must first find where the CIA undercover operations base is located !

Still no coop support, but comming soon.

Warning : due to some new features (custom outfits and its consequences), my previous answer about compatibilty with GOTR no longer apply. This new release definitly WON'T work with GOTR.

Attachments

• playasacop-alpha1.zip
    237.8 KB · Views: 3,276
ouch, there's any hope for a gotr friendly version? Or at least something to keep out from the GOTR selection?

The current compatibility issue with GOTR is that we modify the same files, so the changes would need to be merged ... I definitely plan to also create a GOTR friendly version, but to avoid duplicate work I'll begin on that once the "assets" part (vehicle/clothing) is finalized and I've switched to working on the scripting part (enable coop, calls for "cases", etc.), it shoudn't be too long though

I'm going to wait a tiny bit longer before getting this Antonin but i'm going to keep a eye out on this. I really hope this comes to be very great. This is going to open so much for me heck i might even start making videos of something like this if you allow me to. (Or streams on twitch as i check at editing videos) I'm also a big fan of Roleplaying so this is going to be another thing i can do. All i need now is one that let's me be the other gang members!

As long as there's no trying to stop skateboarders with satchel charges, I'd try it

How's progress going? :)

Just a peek at some vehicles coming to the next release :

For all your stealthy operations needs : the black unmarked helicopter and the federal agent sedan !

14BB27FE025C8740BF0DAB4C64F68D890ACF2172

E1F3FC4914D7E4594DF745B9E22C98E623E857DD
For the federal agent car would be nice a Eiswolf with sirens effect but that impossible i thikn

Back