Pixel's Zombie Mod

I am unsatisfied with the number of zombies spawned in the Arapice zombie area, is there any way to increase spawn density?

*edit* I mean beyond the current spawn rate of 100%

In case development still continues on this, I've found out that the ai_personalities.xtbl included with this mod does absolutely nothing when edited. You can even malform tags or delete every entry and it still won't change a thing. The info contained in it was likely compiled into some other binary file or is part of the exe itself.

Hey am new to this mod stuff but i really like what u done saints is alot more enjoyable now haha one question tho can it be used in coop?

This Mod is THE reason to play SRTT no kidding awesome mod ! I was wondering if you can tell me how to edit your mod so that there are no Zombie Brutes.I have tried editing your myself, but with no luck using SRTTXtblEditor.Help PLEASE!!!

zombies shouldn´t run at all, zombie stands for sleepwalker/sleepwalking not sleeprunning. It would have been nice if you could make the zombies walk instead of running, i hate running zombies. no zombie feeling at all -_-

There is an entry inside tweak_table.xtbl:
Zombie_fast_run_speed

It's currently set to 8,lowering it should make the zombies run slower.
I don't see tweak_table.xtbl - Is it an extra file I must have or am I just being a noob here? So confusing.

[Edit] It's okay I found it... Finally. I downloaded "Recursive package extractor".

It was a lot of trouble though.

Thanks for your help none the less.

Last edited:
Back