Nu-Shaundi and Real-Shaundi pic

Why cant we keep both? They'd both technically be entirely different people since once old shaundi was taken from there, shed never become new shaundi, therefore making her separate from new shaundi. Then again this is simulation, not time traveling so I have no clue how volition will go about this.

Then again this is simulation, not time traveling so I have no clue how volition will go about this.

My guess is that'll have something to do with the...
aliens-meme.jpeg

I know I probably shouldn't be focusing on this but... Are those blow up dolls having dinner on the table at the right side of the screen?

Eliza's voicing Shaundi again in 4. Which means at least the old Shaundi will have her original SR2 voice~

Hearing that little voice clip of her in the trailer made me suspect as such, but glad to hear it's official. It'll be a funny contrast between the two Shaundis, I bet the mission(s) focused around that will be hilarious.

It's gonna end up with you having to make a choice between which Shaundi you want to keep with you, the old one or the new one. new one is probably more bad-ass aggressive, but the old one has the nostalgia power going for her. It will be funny in the mission lead up however, no argument.. but that's like saying "You know, I think some of the game will be fun". Volition does good work, I think, and I'm nicely optimistic about what we'll get.

In turn, I can wait I guess, since the more time means more bugtesting... :confused:

Back